• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.
beast0898
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Beast,

Have a quick question regarding the AudioPara3 audio file. As I’m sure your aware Windows Mobile 6.5 has an existing AudioPara.csv file. Do I need to rename the update to match the AudioPara.csv? or is there a way to make the system use the updated file?

Thank you in advance for your time.

Ken
    Hello beast
    Can you or anyone give me a step by step fix for my uni which will only flash up to 8% than I get CE error 112, no matter which rom I try. Please help I'm a doctor and I have some important...
    Dear Beasty

Are you no longer developing for Universal?
    I really miss your fantastic ROM´s!!

Cheers,
    Hi, I have a HTC Athena X7501 with only a primary camera and I am very interested to know if your video dialer program supports it. If so, where can I download it? thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…