• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by beejkitsune

1. B

Post Hardware Development TEYES CC3

I occasionally have this issue and a combo of clearing Play Store cache/data, rebooting the HU and disconnecting and reconnecting to my phone's hotspot seems to fix it. Don't know what combo as I just randomly try things and didn't make a mental note of the order but that did it for me today.
  2. B

Post Hardware Development TEYES CC3

I've tried using both an app to force enable dark mode and to access the AOSP settings menu (not the Teyes interface) and it seems they have removed this option. Option not available in settings and dark mode app says not compatible. I'm open to suggestions though.
  3. B

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

Yeah, I've tried that as well but the same issue. I'm thinking I might just backup and wipe all data. Thanks for your suggestion regardless!
  4. B

Apologies, should have mentioned that. Pixel 5, stock ROM and latest security patch (May 2021), stock recovery and I got the original boot IMG from developers.android.com.
  5. B

I've searched the thread to no avail and wondered if anyone could advise. After updating to the latest version, upon rebooting my phone gets stuck at "Phone is starting" message and doesn't progress further no matter how long I leave it. I had to then flash the original boot img and even trying...
  6. B

Post [APP][FIRETV][NOROOT] Launcher Manager (Change Launcher without Root)

I'm not getting any launchers (except the manager itself) showing up as an option. I've got Wolf Launcher installed, both latest versions. Any suggestions?
  7. B

Post [THEME][SUBSTRATUM][7.0+] Extras For AA Collection - Personalize look of AA

I'll wait for an update and report back afterwards. Thank you.
  8. B

Post [THEME][SUBSTRATUM][7.0+] Extras For AA Collection - Personalize look of AA

Yeah, it seems that way, unfortunately.
  9. B

I have tried toggling them individually and in various combinations which included excluding hiding the scrollbar.
  10. B

These are what I have built and tried.
  11. B

Again, sorry, I thought I had updated the overlays but it appears not. I've done that now and no longer get a black screen but cannot go to the "home page/launcher". Instead this seems to crash and loop trying to load this screen. I know Substratum is working as I can apply wallpapers fine...
  12. B

Apologies if this issue has been raised before however I did search the thread and couldn't find anything. Any overlay I apply results in a black screen when I connect to my car. I've tried various overlays and combinations and it seems to be consistent. Is there any log or information I can...
  13. B

Post [ROM][Pixel 3 XL/crosshatch][10_r35] PixelDust - Android 10 [09 May 2020]

Looks like I'll be going back to stock with the August security patch.
  14. B

Post FTVLaunchX: custom launcher, no root (replacement for LauncherHijack)

AWESOME! Thanks for this. Can confirm working.
  15. B

Post FTVLaunchX: custom launcher, no root (replacement for LauncherHijack)

Just have to say we bought our first smart TV about a month ago (my partner and I moved in together a couple years ago and we're only just starting to buy stuff new and our old TV died). I would have liked an Android TV but, at least here in the UK, they're few and far between and relatively...