Recent content by beekay201

1. beekay201

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for Nexus 5 (hammerhead)

Thank you very much for the build. Updated twrp and double checked partition size, went ahead and flashed the zips, didn't feel the need for root access yet. Install went smoothly, as expected. Will keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary and report back, but for now I'm just going to...
  2. beekay201

Post [APP][2.2+] DriveDroid - host ISO/IMG files to boot your PC from

Very useful app, congrats. Installed on AospExtended, Nexus 5. Worked nicely today performing an install on my mum's laptop. Noticed a couple of things: - A few mirrors didn't seem to be updated (Fedora and Linux Mint) - Setup routine worked pretty much flawlessly. Also, uh, is it possible to...
  3. beekay201

Post [9.x][ROM] AospExtended Official for Nexus 5

recent install, all good so far, thanks
  4. beekay201

Post [REPARTITION] Nexus 5 Repartition [HAMMERHEAD] [16GB/32GB] [UA TWRP]

"it depends on what ROM you want to flash" - rom devs should then post it up on their install instructions (i looked at two roms, so two threads, none said i would need to repartition if I wanted to use gapps.) but thanks for replying
  5. beekay201

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0 for Nexus 5

it seems that way, it would just be nice if that was mentioned in their install instructions.
  6. beekay201

Post [REPARTITION] Nexus 5 Repartition [HAMMERHEAD] [16GB/32GB] [UA TWRP]

hey, sorry to bother, would someone just please confirm if i need to do this to my phone if i want to run 9.0+gapps edit: answer is yes
  7. beekay201

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0 for Nexus 5

redowloaded and reflashed my stuff to bring it up to the latest versions (twrp for starters, then gapps and magisk versions) so that i could try this out - not even with opengapps pico, keeps saying that there's no free space left edit: so i've been reading some threads here and there and it...
  8. beekay201

Post [ROM][6.0.1] OmniRom

Certainly seems like it. Device does not figure on https://www.omnirom.org/devices
  9. beekay201

Post [ROM] [OmniROM for Nexus 10 ] [Android N]

thanks tim-scrap, already edited my previous post. like i said, been away from roms for so long that I skipped wipe data before flashing omni and stuff. it's working correctly now.
  10. beekay201

Post [ROM] [OmniROM for Nexus 10 ] [Android N]

there seems to be an issue with updating apps from play store with beangapps mini (apps always stuck on "Download Pending"), is this a known issue? edit: nevermind, been away from rom flashing for so long that i reflashed stock, booted in, but then forgot to wipe data before going omni&gapps...
  11. beekay201

Post Paranoid Android 7.3.0 - AOSPA - Google Nexus 5

Hey all, First time posting in a long time. Glad to see PA is still right up there. I got a question though, is uhm, sigv still working on the project or has he left?
  12. beekay201

Hey, any news on 7.x builds? Thanks in advance a hammerhead wrote this.
  13. beekay201

Thanks Omni team, updated without hassle and build is running as good as before. Thanks for showing concern for your users, and releasing a security update. :) a hammerhead wrote this.
  14. beekay201

Post [ROM] Dirty Unicorns 6.0.1 {Hammerhead} (09/09/16)

Same issue on 10.2, clean flash. Reboot restores sound. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk