Recent content by beingmishra

1. beingmishra

Thread [ROM][10.0] Project 404- QEMU [OFFICIAL]

Finally!! The wait is over We present You Project-404 Leonardo Da Vinci, said "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." And with that Goal in mind we bring you the Rom you don't think you need but the one you deserve, (Oof sigh enough with quotes you must be getting bored) . So some...
  2. beingmishra

Thread [ROM][10.0] Project 404 - QEMU [OFFICIAL]

Finally!! The wait is over We present You Project-404 Leonardo Da Vinci, said "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." And with that Goal in mind we bring you the Rom you don't think you need but the one you deserve, (Oof sigh enough with quotes you must be getting bored) . So some...
  3. beingmishra

Post [ROM][10] 家 BootleggersROM 5.1 家 [UNOFFIAL]

Did u even read what u qouted on?
  4. beingmishra

New Update is UP.... Changelog : http://www.bootleggersrom.xyz/2020/04/23/the-51-lucid-dream.html Make sure to Flash and enjoy
  5. beingmishra

use opencamera for now
  6. beingmishra

Thread [ROM][10] 家 BootleggersROM 5.1 家 [UNOFFIAL]

Bootleggers ROM is an aftermarket firmware based on AOSP with some patches and fixes from LineageOS and various other projects. The idea is to bring custom features and some of the most useful apps on your device, with the goal of Making you feel like 家. With an almost stable source, this ROM...
  7. beingmishra

Post [ROM][10] AospExtended ROM V7.0 [ALPHA]

That's bcoz rom didn't added HW key support neither do I
  8. beingmishra

Got such same issue but not with aex ... just flashed eui and came back.... now everything is fine
  9. beingmishra

New Update is UP for X2 forgot to post
  10. beingmishra

Post arm-aonly.zip

Arm A-only zip are GSIs made for ARM devices with treble support
  11. beingmishra

Post [ROM][10.0][TEST only] PixysOS 3.0

stop sharing test builds without the permission of dev
  12. beingmishra

And I noticed Download link is broken ... will update soon ;)
  13. beingmishra

wtf dude ... I don't care for ur benchmark or OC kernels for now... and for ur SAR .. On Q its SAR by Default not added by us so go and say ur **** to google and ask Kernel developer to update the kernel, looks like u don't have the common sense with u ... I saw a guy said u reported this in...