Recent content by Bejjo

1. Bejjo

Post [ROM][JB]SevenBean Halla V.0.5[nAa-oxydojb][Xperia SEMC][CM10][25/03/13]Only Believe

jelly bean with experia launcher....smart idea to reduce ram consumtion..!
  2. Bejjo

Thread Do I have to root before?

I am on Gingerbread 2.3.4 and I tried to instal custom rom 5 times ...It iwas not successfully. Ask : ~Do I have to root my device to install custom rom? ?
  3. Bejjo

Post [PORT][ROM] GingerDX v29 (08/10/2012)

Can I flash it from 2.3.4 Gingerbread ? Amazing....!! Nice to see this rom in the other device (Xperia ).I know that it is a powerfull rom cause I am Xperia User Now I want to flash it in my device Galaxy mini Would you explain to me about requirements to flash this rom ?? Yesterday I...
  4. Bejjo

Post Can I flash firmware ??

flash another cusrom ( 1# Emanon7,2nd Xperia Gamer)>>not booting. Now it is booting after I flash new firmware.
  5. Bejjo

Post Can I flash firmware ??

I have tried to do like that,but still stuck.
  6. Bejjo

Thread Can I flash firmware ??

http://hotfile.com/dl/128533101/d2cfaab/S5570ZSKPB_S5570OZSKPB_S5570XXKPL_TGY.rar.html Guy ..My Galaxy mini has stuck on bootanimation...Can I flash this Firmware to make it booting ???
  7. Bejjo

Post stuck on bootanimation ??

Of course..I flash it on galaxy mini,How about firmware ?? Is it not issue ?/ Coz after that I try to restore in cwm,but still stuck .
  8. Bejjo

Thread stuck on bootanimation ??

Hello guys...I am Experia User,I have flashed Gingerbread firmware 2.3.3 and installed cwm successfully. Then I tried to install EmanoNRom v7,and got stuck on bootanimation ...I have tried to wait and put batry but still stuck. Help me...What must I do ???
  9. Bejjo

Post have i change a kernel ??

Thanks for your time....nice to see this forum,God bless you !!!
  10. Bejjo

do you mean no need root to upgrade & mod this device??
  11. Bejjo

so I must upgrade to official ginger then rooting and instal cwm ??
  12. Bejjo

I search and get a thread that I can start to root and instal cwm on froyo ,is that right? how about kernel and unlock bootloader ??do you mean the default kernel has support all custom rom ??
  13. Bejjo

Post [Q] [REQ] CM9 camera bug fix

put camera app from market..may it help you !!
  14. Bejjo

Thread have i change a kernel ??

Hello Guys..I am Experia user,.now I want to learn about how to mod Galaxy mini. questions : ~Have I change a kernel to upgrade or install custom rom ?? ~which one of stable rom ?? based Cm7, Cm9 or Cm10 ?? ~which rom will give me more free ram and perfomance ?? Any one would help me...
  15. Bejjo

Post [Q] Ulitmate settings for V6 SUPERCHARGER on ICS

if you run on CM7 so Lukenda's thread is the best to get more free ram ,not on CM9