Recent content by belphegor75

1. B

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL][Pixel Extended][OSS][Redmi Note 9][Merlin]

Does not work your rom - redmi note 9 - (merlinx) - last firmware V12.5.2.0.RJOMIXM - baseband etc last updated - vbmeta patched (v12.5 etc) Tried it with several different recoveries downloaded here Always the same result - format ok - install ok - reboot system Fail Does not...
  2. B

Post [RECOVERY PROJECT] Collection of TWRP & PBRP & SHRP & ORANGEFOX for MERLIN (Redmi Note 9 / Redmi 10X 4G)

Hello to all, I have a question, I am currently on the GLOBAL V12.5.2.0.RJOMIXM (redmi note 9 merlin), the bootloader is unlocked and I would like to try an another rom (pixel experience) , except that I can't find anything in recovery.img (twrp or other) corresponding. I' ve downloaded the...
  3. B

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL][Pixel Extended][OSS][Redmi Note 9][Merlin]

Hello to all, I have a question, I am currently on the GLOBAL V12.5.2.0.RJOMIXM (redmi note 9 merlin), the bootloader is unlocked and I would like to try this rom, except that I can't find anything in recovery.img (twrp or other) corresponding. I recovered the patched boot and the patched...
  4. B

Post [GSI][AOSP][10.0] Phh-Treble System-Quack-Arm64-A/B REDMI NOTE 9

ADD : I finally found it, fastboot on windows didn't want to know anything, I finally found with linux (mint) - fastboot reboot fastboot doesn't work you have to do - adb reboot fastbott ( boot in fastbootD mode) each line must be preceded by sudo - sudo fastboot devices - sudo fastboot...
  5. B

-------------------------------------------------- yes I am of course fastboot, I tried it on windows as well as on linux and each time it's the same answer ! years that I use fastboot - the partiton system does not exist Xiaomi Redmi note 9 (merlin)
  6. B

Fail - remote this partiton doesn't exist good morning to all, I am writing to you because I have a problem that I cannot solve. I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 ( miui V11.0.7.0.QJOEUOR ) not S not pro just note 9 - my bootloader is unlocked - I followed to the letter everything that was...
  7. B

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r30] ViperOS V6.0 [OFFICIAL][HLTE/CHN/KOR/TMO]

Realy nice rom but don't work when trying to install majisk-riru-core-v13. zip / majisk-edxposed-v. 0.2.9.8-beta-1-release.zip (installed by majisk 18.1 module) Brick on Viper bootanimation after reboot While it works on other rom (Pixel Expérience, Dotos, ResurrectionRemix, Lineage / pie)...
  8. B

Post [Rom]Darklord N7 V1 or S7 E [PEK] port 6.0.1 (MM)[AROMA][DPI] [21th December,2016]

thank you for your reply , I can not explain apologize I installed the latest version of the Roma Darklord Note 7 , the starting phase is proceeding normally with white samsung logo on the bottom of this rom there and after about 15/20/25 minutes and then nothing changes has the screen every 10...
  9. B

Post [Rom]Darklord N7 V1 or S7 E [PEK] port 6.0.1 (MM)[AROMA][DPI] [21th December,2016]

Hello everyone. I have a big problem when I want to always install a rom darklord the same and with all versions . I wipe all (except internal memory and SD card) I install the rom with TWRP 2.8.7.0 all goes well but after 15-20 minutes I was always the same: - Samsung white bootloader with...
  10. B

Post [PAUSED PROJECT][ROM][6.0.1][TW][DarkWolf_FW S7E+Note UX][V8.5.MM][25/06/2016]

good evening everyone, the problem of failure in sending sms is resolved? with the v2 I have tried almost every app sms and all indicate "failure" (although I know it has been sent) with that mood sms sending sms each 10 times, with google messenger, hangouts, etc. ytaa c ' 4 times, only Textra...
  11. B

Post [PAUSED PROJECT][ROM][6.0.1][TW][DarkWolf_FW S7E+Note UX][V8.5.MM][25/06/2016]

A great thank a lot Pacho92 for you're job, you're the best ?
  12. B

Hello everyone, I would like to install Xposed framework on this rom , can you tell me which download please.
  13. B

Post [Q] need your help

Bonjour skywalkerF34, écoute j'ai cherché partout et je n'ai rien trouvé, je suis allé sur les sites Chinois et c'est pareil et avec la traduction c'est vraiment pas le top, j'ai envoyé un mail hier soir au fabricant et j'attends sa réponse s'il veulent bien me répondre !!! Autrement oui le...
  14. B

Post [Q] need your help

sorry I did not anything new at the moment but as soon as I find or that I have brought a solution I will come back.
  15. B

Post [Q] need your help

ok thanks but no respons on this site that's exactly the phone I own (black - 5 inch)...