Recent content by bembelembe

1. B

Post [ROM][01 Sep] Clean ROM 3.2 [MM 6.0 - All Variants]

HI. I've searched everywhere but didn't find solution for network provider not working (although SIM card works). All it shows outdated network providers to whom I cannot connect. If I delete and update APN, this doesn't affect the network as it is related to mobile internet. I tried no-cust...
  2. B

Post [ROM] LineageOS 17.1

Hi. I have a wierd isse. My device is d855 and I had 17.1 installed (2020 10 31). I've used it just very sporadically but the calling worked. After I updated to latest (2021 01 31) suddenly I couldn't use SIM - I can't select the network (A1) I'm on but instead it gives me list of very old...
  3. B

Yes, I know. If one should avoid launcher issues with 17.1, packages like Nano and Pico ought to be installed. Micro is also available but it contains Google launcher.. and unfortunately Aroma variant is not available.
  4. B

Thanks. I managed to change it to Google Launcher, but at the end I installed stock Rom (3.2) and waiting for new build to be released here. Elsewhere I found out that one should not install anything else than OpenGApps nano and pico because other builds contain Google launcher that is clashing...
  5. B

Yes, 17.1 build 20200326 is unstable. Trbuchet Launcher keeps crashing and system is unacessible.
  6. B

Post [ROM][9.0][ABANDONED] ResurrectionRemix 7.0.2

OK, thanks.. but what exactly is "MM"?
  7. B

I've upgraded from 7.0.1 from 7.0.2 three weeks ago (by clicking "update" in ressurection tools) and since then SIM card is mostly unavailable. It sometimes can be recognized for a short period of time after shutdown/restart, but it's unusable. Is there any suggestion how to fix this or must I...
  8. B

Hi, first of all thank you for the great work and effort to maintain G3 system current. I have clean installed 7.0.2, 21.06.2019 and after more than month using it I have to say it's quite laggy compared to 8.0 but worst of all is that battery depletes super fast compared to previous system. I...
  9. B

Hi. I'm having some annoying bugs with this ROM and I was wondering if there are some fixes for this: - when I hit power button on the back to turn the screen on: it opens mostly camera app! but sometimes it opens home screen. - also mostly the back button ("<") doesn't work at all. For...
  10. B

Post [ROM] 13/12 | Fulmics ROM 8.0 ◦ v30N ◦ Tweaks | HUB | OTA ◦ MM 6.0 ◦ All variants

I'm having the same problem! How did you downgraded TWRP from recovery to 3.0.2.0? With 3.0.2.0 you were able to instal ROM 7.6?
  11. B

Post [ROM]LeeDrOiD V3.0.8.2 GB 28th Jun | Android 2.3.3 | OTA | A2SD or Data++ | TV Anim

Just to say THANK YOU! Your script is fantastic! From 13 Mb - I'm now at 56 Mb free! That means a lot! Thanks!
  12. B

Post [ROM]LeeDrOiD V3.0.8.2 GB 28th Jun | Android 2.3.3 | OTA | A2SD or Data++ | TV Anim

Because there is only mentioned HD rom, not plain Desire. That's great if it does. Thanks.
  13. B

Does this works with non-HD ROM? I'm on 3.0.6
  14. B

Will there be any more updates for this ROM? Sense 3.0 maybe?
  15. B

To me Flash normally works in both Opera and Miren browser. Try to download it from Market.