Recent content by Ben10Tom

1. B

Post ROM][9.0][X01BD] Evolution X [AOSP][Enforcing][01/07/19]

Resizeable Nav-Bar? Is the nav-bar resizeable in this update?
  2. B

Post [APP][STOCK][PORT] ASUS Snapdragon Camera from STOCK ROM

Hi! I am unable to disable the shutter sound on the camera. Is there any work around? (I'm on the latest Bootleggers Pie ROM)
  3. B

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] dotOS 3.0 Pie [santoni][9.0.0]

I am unable to flash Magisk via Recovery. Getting an error message in the recovery saying, "unable to mount vendor". Any solution to this?
  4. B

Post [ROM][9.0][X01BD][UNOFFICIAL]Syberia Project

Good ROM with great features. Does not overwhelm with plethora of customization options. Please would you consider adding an option to turn of the mobile-data-disabled icon on the status bar in the next update? Otherwise, the ROM is super smooth for daily usage.
  5. B

Post [ROM][9.0][X01BD][UNOFFICIAL] LeanOS Pie(28/04/2019)

This seems like a good ROM! Anyway to adjust the size of the navigation bar?
  6. B

Thank you for the update!! Wanted to bring to your attention that there's no option to adjust the size of the Navigation Bar nor is there an option to turn it off. Is there any workaround for that?
  7. B

This is such a good ROM. It has a stylish look like Bootleggers and good customization options like Havoc! Would any further updates be provided for this ROM?
  8. B

Good ROM with a good set of features! No issues so far. Couple of feature Requests: 1. Would it be possible to add a 'Glass' theme like in Havoc? 2. Would it be possible to add a feature to reduce nav-bar size?
  9. B

Post [PIE][UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix v7.0.0 [9.0_r31][X01BD](07-03-2019)

This is such a good ROM. Please would you consider updating it and also making it official?
  10. B

Post [Android-10]-[AOSP-ROM]-[Official]-[20.05.2020]-Havoc-OS-v3.5[X01BD][ENFORCING]

The long-press power button for flashlight option does not seem to work on the lock-screen. Please would you look into that?
  11. B

The new zip is almost half the size of the previous port. Are any of the features from the previous port (Mar 15) missing?
  12. B

Post [Android-10]-[AOSP-ROM]-[Official]-[20.05.2020]-Havoc-OS-v3.5[X01BD][ENFORCING]

There's an option to connect to Hidden WiFi on your "Advanced settings" option under the "Add a New WiFi network option". Check if that would resolve the issue.
  13. B

Bug: Unable to turn Shutter Sound Off Thank you for the port! It works well and takes some good pictures. Just wanted to let you know of (possibly) a bug that I am facing. I am unable to turn the shutter sound off. It is showing that it is 'disabled' but the sound still persists when I take...