• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by BENETNATH

1. B

Post [ROM][11] LineageOS 18.1 [OFFICIAL]

Yes, been a while. other stuff to do than just checking ^^ What's the best way to go directly to LOS? Unlocked bootloader
  2. B

Post [TOOL][Windows,Linux,Android,Apple] Unpack any Sony firmware file

hi, i need boot.img for a xz2c for magisk manager I got the ftf, i extracted boot.sin and I've done a ".\sony_dump.exe out boot.sin" I have now a boot.crt and boot.000 do you confirm that i can rename boot.000 to boot.img and use it in magisk manager directly ? thanks
  3. B

Post [ROM][11] LineageOS 18.1 [OFFICIAL]

can we consider LOS as a good daily driver for our xz2c now ? I'm still on 52.0.A.11.3 but i miss magisk and can't find a boot.img..
  4. B

Thread Upgrading my XZ2c from Android 9 custom - lot of questions :)

Hello, i've put in the old days and Android 9 Custom (52.0.A.11.3), can't remember which one. I have now seen that there are official releases for Android 10 custom roms. In the various rom thread, I've seen that there is need to get back to official Android 10 and to boot it. What is the best...
  5. B

Post [ROM][10] LineageOS 17.1 [OFFICIAL]

Interested as well. I'm still running a custom Android 9 rom, don't remember which one. Does it worth the upgrade to Lineage (except security fixes of course) ?
  6. B

Post Opinion on 52.1.A.0.618

Thanks, So from existenz, I'd need to use Xperia firm to get latest firmware and flash it with newflasher?
  7. B

Are there major know flaws since?
  8. B

Interested too, any obvious reason to go to 10? I'm quite happy with 52.0.A.11.3
  9. B

Post [EOL][RECOVERY][Android 8 / 9][Stock/SODP][XZ2/C/P/3] TWRP 3.3.1-0 [UNofficial]

i don't think so. The only step that would have an impact on the photo quality is unlocking the bootloader
  10. B

Post [ROM][STOCK][XZ2][XZ2C][XZ2P] eXistenZ Pie | v11.0.0 | 14/10/19

I didn't flash anything. I took the latest twrp from this topic, booted from fastboot and did use it to flash magisk. Then installed the magisk manager.
  11. B

eveyrthin went fine with the bootloader unlock and root. I managed to get a bootloop after having uninstalled some sytem apps. I managed to go in fastboot with buttons and flash sytem partition again to save me
  12. B

Post [EOL][RECOVERY][Android 8 / 9][Stock/SODP][XZ2/C/P/3] TWRP 3.3.1-0 [UNofficial]

Hi, i've got a xz2c running the latest version (11.32). Can you confirm that if i just want to root and get magisk ineed to : 1) unlock bootlaoder 2) download the archive named 2019-11-16_10-27-04_twrp_stock_xz2c_52.0.A.11.32.tar.gz from the stock folder 3) fastboot boot it , then flash...
  13. B

Hello, i got myxz2c recently, updated to latest (52.0.A.11.32). I really like the phone and UI is ok on genuine system but i miss root for adaway. 2 questions : 1) if i'm just rooting with TWRP, everything except low-light and sony's stuf will stay the same 2) existenz is using sony's latest...
  14. B

Post [8.1.x][OFFICIAL][RELEASE] CarbonROM | cr-6.1 [z3c]

Hi I've got the pleasure to use this ROM as daily driver. Thanks again to all people involved , especially Myself5 Today, I wanted to install novelist from play store, it's a writing app and I has a save feature inside. Sadly, I can't use it. I've asked to the coder and he told me that his app...