Recent content by benjamen50

1. B

Post [Tool] Frija - Samsung firmware downloader/checker

Try changing the frija app in properties to run in Win98 compatibility mode as it has fixed it for others with the same problem.
  2. B

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][dreamlte/dream2lte][[SM-G950F/SM-G955F][10] LineageOS 17.1

1) Yes, if you want you can do that before and after doing a wipe data / system partition. dalvik / cache up to you you can do it too just to be safe.
  3. B

Post [S8/S8+] [DSBA] Stock Official Pie Odin Files/Update.zip

No. The max binary bit on their firmware is U2 while DBT ones here are U4.
  4. B

Post // SM-G950F \\ Galaxy S8 PIE (No WIPE) - Stock Firmware G950FXXU4DSBA_DBT -MULTI_CSC

SC-02J? That's going to be hard to tell unless someone else has done it before but I wouldn't risk it on a variant like that.
  5. B

You would need to flash the Stock Official Pie from here but with the non-Home CSC which will do a factory reset wiping all info on the phone. ---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ---------- Yes, but I recommend doing the OTA updating in the phone...
  6. B

Post // SM-G950F \\ Galaxy S8 PIE (No WIPE) - Stock Firmware G950FXXU4DSBA_DBT -MULTI_CSC

Just use SamFirm application which you can find from XDA to download the firmware at max speed. SM-G950F as the model and Sales region CSC code is DBT. Should be able to find it still unless they pulled out that firmware. Wait a week for OEM unlock to appear.
  7. B

Post One UI DBT Update making phone hot

Those temps are really low because any phone easily goes up to 50C if I'm using chrome for a long period of time. Looks normal to me.
  8. B

Post [ROM] [8.0] [OFFICIAL] [CRGB] [ODIN FLASHABLE] For Galaxy S8 [G950F/FD] [08.09.2018]

Well it usually happens because OEM unlock wasn't enabled in developer settings before flashing any custom files on the phone via ODIN. (the dev settings option is hidden until you press on build number 7 times under software version) If the phone was rooted you'll most likely have to do a...
  9. B

This is only for Exynos variant of the S8 not the snapdragon. SM-G950F (S8 Exynos) / SM-G955F (S8 Plus Exynos)
  10. B

Doesn't trip Knox, flashed it on my s8 like many others did via ODIN.
  11. B

No, it will error out with wrong device model in ODIN. You have to always match the SM-Gxxx including the first letter as well after the numbers.
  12. B

Hmm, not sure. You should be getting DBT/DBT/VAU (Or whatever Vodafone AU is). Unless the previous firmware that was on there was U.K firmware by any chance?
  13. B

update.zip is required for users that are running Pie firmware I think. Odin is the best and most reliable way. Flashing this firmware through odin means you would have to wait for new german firmware to release. Or you can wait for firmware in your region to release to flash over german firmware.