Recent content by benjieb

1. B

Post Where is the Lenovo Z6 Pro Forums?

Do as you wish my friend. But you totally missed the fact that despite the community being small, it is great ! We now have many great 100% stable custom roms. For the price this is a GREAT phone and even better with roms like RevengeOS or Havoc only to mention 2. Good luck with your sale.
  2. B

Post [Android 10] RevengeOS 3.1 for Lenovo Z6 Pro

You should also update to may release. See here : https://osdn.net/projects/revengeos/storage/zippo/
  3. B

Thread Gcam for Lenovo Z6 pro

Along with a few other Z6Pro owners I have tested many Gcam versions for Zui 11.5.x or custom roms (Android 10). So far we have spotted 2 very decent options that can use all 5 lenses of the phone: - UltraCVM_v4 : UltraCam by UltraM8 - HC-7.3.018-v1.1 : HyperCam by rz_end None of these are...
  4. B

Thread Glass protection for Lenovo Z6Pro

Hi! I am looking feedbacks on good glass protection for Z6pro. I bought one from Aliexpress but the shape for the front cam was a small hole. Hard to place exactly well and in strong light condition it adds a halo to the photos. Anyone happy with a good item?
  5. B

Thread Getting up to speed - Lenovo Z6Pro / zippo

Welcome to the Lenovo Z6 Pro community! To make it short, this phone has great hardware, but not so good software and support from Lenovo, hence the low price. If you recently received it, here is in a nutshell what you should know about ROMs : - There are 2 type of official Stock roms which...
  6. B

Post Z6 Pro official Chinese Stock ROM 11.1.105 and OTA to 11.5.229

Here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/help/index-roms-lenovo-z6-pro-l78051-wip-t3959356
  7. B

Post Z6 Pro official Chinese Stock ROM 11.1.105 and OTA to 11.5.229

Hi, As I said: - (IF U-Touch is turned on) Can't use custom Launchers (Nova, Action...). Unfortunately they don't work and will freeze phone, make U-touch crash / no acces to recent apps. [fixed from CN 11.5.269] So if you are only on 229. Custom launchers will cause you trouble. Regarding...
  8. B

Post [ROM][10.0] AICP Q [UNOFFICIAL][Lenovo Z6 Pro][06-05-2020]

Hi, What u mean? Where do you get this message?
  9. B

Hi! all your questions have been answered. Please read through
  10. B

Post [ROM] Lenovo Z6 Pro L78051 QPST | Edl way |

Well, yes and no. Either case it is same hardware and if you are careful if what you do when flashing, going from RoW to CN to Custom is pretty safe. And it Telegram we have a very strong group of users to help out in case it goes wrong. Best advice is to go for the cheaper option I guess.
  11. B

- You can flash over previous Ros. Then wipe cache and dalvik - Still uses latest 11.5 CN rom as base for core FW - Lucchetto will provide link for anyone who can't find it on their own. Guys, be grateful. And I think the guy has suggest do donate. I think it is worth it. ROS is f'in great and...
  12. B

FYI: Latest release of Revenge OS is dated April 10th... and is GREAT ! With addition of ZuiCam port, it takes full advantage of ALL Z6 pro features. All credit to Lucchetto. Be thankful ! Here is a summary of changes since initial release : Version : 3.2 Q Build date : 2020/04/10 ROM...
  13. B

Join the telegram group. We'll find a solution. It's like one in two users go through this. Not sure why. Doing flashing process properly should fix it, but you say it didn't. Live help will be more efficient. See you there
  14. B

Try magisk 20.3 instead. And what Gapp u used?