• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by BenouLM

1. B

Post Samsun dex

of course this is what I use, but it requires me to validate by clicking on the touch screen which I no longer have
  2. B

Thread Samsun dex

Hello to all, I have a puzzle for you. I have an S8 but I don't have a touch screen anymore. I would like to launch samsung dex but it asks me to press continue on the screen. I have a S8 but I don't have a touchscreen anymore, would you have any idea how to switch to samsung dex? I would...
  3. B

Post TCL Android TV model 55p8m / Android Recovery TCL/BeyondTV/BeyondTV

I have the model P715 and in the menus (as indicated in the manual) there is no timeshift.... the model must not be compatible. But is it compatible with Android 11?
  4. B

I have read but I don't see how it concerns me
  5. B

I'm sorry, I've read a lot of topics but I can't find anything. Thank you for your help
  6. B

Hello, I put the firmware LF1R806.019118 and it works fine I did not put a version 653 but it is not an img file. I did not find how to do it. I'm not sure if the timeshift is possible for the TV channels, I can't find any information about it. Thank you for everything
  7. B

Thread help for sim unlock

Hello, I would like to sim unlock my sm-g900f. I've read some posts here and seen that you can't do anything but pay for a code. Do you know of a reliable and not too expensive site? Thank you in advance.
  8. B

Thread Problems with huawai com 1

Hello, I am trying to unlock my bootloader with the PotatoNV 2.2.1 application. The only problem is that I can't install the Huawai com 1 driivers on windows 10. It tells me that there is an error. Do you know the solution?
  9. B

Post Restore official Firmware after brick

Yes it's works ! thx Now all I have to do is sim unlock my Galaxy s5 and get the fingerprint reader from my Galaxy A50 and I'll have done the rest of the phone problems (I recycle phones that go to the scrap yard.) Thanks a lot to you
  10. B

Thank you for your help. I succeeded in installing the firmware I put above Now I have another problem, this phone is from a recycling recovery. They wanted to destroy it because the battery was dead. I changed the battery but I'm facing a google ID. I have to do a bypass, do you have any idea?
  11. B

yes but it crashes
  12. B

Thx but how should i try? what should i write?
  13. B

(bootloader) :ANE-LGRP2-OVS 9.1.0.208 OKAY [ 0.016s] Finished. Total time: 0.016s Thx for your help (bootloader) ANE-LX1 OKAY [ 0.000s] Finished. Total time: 0.000s vendorcountry: orange/all Finished. Total time: 0.016s FAILED (remote: 'Read oeminfo failed!') fastboot: error: Command failed...
  14. B

Thread Restore official Firmware after brick

Hello, I'm really sorry to bother you on this subject but I can't get my P20lite back to the original firmware. I tried to downgrade my phone with the firmware "Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX1 ANE-L21 hw eu Anne-L21 8.0.0.150(C432) Firmware 8.0.0 r1 EMUI8.0" but since then I can't do anything. I can...