Recent content by Benzter

1. B

Post [GUIDE] Official LG G6 Bootloader Unlock (Currently supported: EU H870, USA US997)

I wish. I have a LG Stylo 5 that I want to unlock. LG wont give any help on developers questions. They have a poor old lady anwsering the phone and she is clueless. Their phone business is gone already and they practically dont care anymore. What a shame.
  2. B

Post Mobile Installer app?

Its a malware app. My wife just got a new S20FE from Tmobile and the tech said to disable it ASAP. He said they have no apps on their phones that have japanese languge on their phones. Theirs is called carrier hub in english. My wifes and daughters phone all had this app. Had to disables all...
  3. B

Post Service mode menu

You have to use Google phone. Once in the google phone as default, use the *#*#2263#*#*. The *#2263# only works on Samsung devices and on Tmobile. If its an Global or unlocked version of the firmware you have to use Google phone. If its a T-mobile brand you can use the *#2263# on the samsung...
  4. B

Post Root, Recovery & Roms, Guide & Info

I have a Sprint Variant but its all the way updated so I dont think its going to be helpful. Its says SM-G975U1 on the model number but is updated to the latest Andriod 11. I can provide help if you need it. Really would mind rooting this phone. Currently running on Tmobile (G975U1UES5GUF2)...
  5. B

Post Snapdragon root legit?

Correct me if im wrong but I saw a youtube video on someone who called T-Mobile and I guess told them they were a developer for the play store and he said the tech unlocked it remotely for him. I should have kept the post but he posted a screenshot of the oen unlock option on the snapdragon S10...
  6. B

Post T-Mobile bootloader unlock.

Yeah known this for a while after getting into it with a rep from T mobile about forced updates. She was telling me they don't force any kind of updates and was mad because I busted her out on her lie. She was a Tech manager there. I told her I managed to stop her updates and she was begging me...
  7. B

Post BluetoothLibraryPatcher - Fix bluetooth pairings loss [Android 14/13/12/11/10/Pie/Oreo/Nougat]

Works great on S10 Exynos with magisk module. Just root no TWRP.Thank you, it was getting really annoying to have to set my watch every time I rebooted. Already have to deal with the button combo. lol
  8. B

Post Call recording on android 10

Earphones or bluetooth heaphones will not work. You have to enable native call recording and change csc to fix that. The only way is to root. Your system data is encrypted and no access unless you have root. Ive tried for like 3 years and finally asked a family member who is a whiz. He told me...
  9. B

Post is it possible to relock bootloader while using custom rom and recovery?

The anwser is no. You can try it like I did but it will tell you you have to format the device. I just learned the button combo. Thats what my problem was. Everytime I wanted to restart my phone I would always forget to shutdown completly because you have to do the button combo to enter rooted...