• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by berlinerbaer

1. berlinerbaer

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10] LineageOS 17.1 Official

Seems like my G7 power has graphical issues on LineageOS 18.1 (official release). I already had those Issues on 17.1 with multiple sim cards. One sim card alone worked out fine. Edit: A reset solved this issue for now.
  2. berlinerbaer

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][gta4xlwifi][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (Wi-Fi)

wanted to upgrade how it's described on the lineageOS wiki, however I got an error message, followed by being stuck at a "entering fastboot..."-screen. I will try install stock Rom and repeat install from there. Edit: Restarting the process with stock rom helped.
  3. berlinerbaer

Post [DISCONTINUED][ROM][OFFICIAL][gta4xlwifi][10] LineageOS 17.1 for Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (Wi-Fi)

It works great! Tested it with OneNote and Nebo. S-Pen works as on stock rom, just without the air commands. But overall, LineageOS is much snappier and fluent than the stock Android with OneUI. Thanks @Linux4 for making this possible! 😎
  4. berlinerbaer

Post [DISCONTINUED][ROM][OFFICIAL][gta4xlwifi][10] LineageOS 17.1 for Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (Wi-Fi)

Hi everyone, Is there any way to perform a fresh install of Lineage, so that it overwrites the Gapps installation? Got it...for noobs like me: Download Stock ROM from Sammobile Install Samsung USB drivers (for mobile phones worked for me) Install Odin unpack .zip from Sammobile in Odin choose...
  5. berlinerbaer

Thanks! I'll try that. I also saw the Nebo app, but I'm not sure if I could buy the app on Play Store and copy the APK file to my LineageOS installation. If I want to go back to the stock ROM, all I have to do is flash the stock Rom via Odin right? Edit: You should give Nebo a try. You could...
  6. berlinerbaer

Did someone try to install the Samsung Notes app? I'm wondering if it would run on LineageOS. Planning to install LOS, but since the stock Notes app doesn't need wifi permissions, I thought it would be a great note taking app. What apps do you recommend? How is your experience so far with the...