Recent content by Berlino

1. Berlino

Post CalyxOS for Pixel 4a Sunfish

Any missing permissions for aurora in app settings? You switched installation method to aurora services in aurora-settings (new since Calyx 2.5 build)?
  2. Berlino

Search your desired app via browser and open the playstore-link with aurora.
  3. Berlino

Post [ROM] [11.0.0] [polaris] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL] [NIGHTLIES]

@kakamato Unofficial twrp should be ok too and usually is patched earlier than official version. I don't root my devices anymore, but in the past often Magisk or some modules caused those problems not booting up... Seems you have to trial and error...
  4. Berlino

@kakamato I don't have such problems with latest original twrp-recovery...sometimes the Gapps-backup-script is wonky and Gapps don't get flashed through update process, so I have to flash them manually afterwards, but device boots up. Maybe switch to twrp-recovery...else: Did you root you...
  5. Berlino

OTA update went flawless (y) VoLTE/VoWifi doesn't work for Telekom and O2 in Germany, but no biggie for me.
  6. Berlino

Post [GCam] Camera PX for Google Pixel 1 / 2 / 3 / 3a / 4

@roxy1712 Usually gcam is linked with google photos gallery, so if using third party galleries, this unfortunately is expected behavior. If I tap the preview button in px cam, screen shows gcam-ui with a black background.
  7. Berlino

Post [GCam] Camera PX for Google Pixel 1 / 2 / 3 / 3a / 4

Video recording is working fine for me (back AND front) using latest PX on CalyxOS with P4a5G. Try delete settings of px camera or reinstall the app
  8. Berlino

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 weeklies for Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S

First boot encrypts the storage, so you have to format data partition and confirm with 'yes' in order to boot the rom coming from unencrypted xiaomi.eu weekly. Just wiping each partition in twrp is not enough.
  9. Berlino

You can decrypt in TWRP in wipe section -> FORMAT DATA -> enter "yes"...whole storage will be wiped AND decrypted. Reboot TWRP! Then transfer rom file and flash it. Arrow boots and storage is still decrypted. Dev will tell us when Android 11 is ready for running encrypted again in future.
  10. Berlino

As written in OP you have to format data partition in TWRP first to unencrypt and avoid bootloop (backup your photos and stuff on pc beforehand).:)
  11. Berlino

No, just mount firmware-partition in TWRP and flash the firmware.zip. ;)
  12. Berlino

For firmware visit: https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/polaris and choose V12.0.1.0.QDGMIXM Global. Custom Roms have their own vendor-partition, after wiping and formatting you can flash the rom in TWRP.
  13. Berlino

Just thought I'd update my backup device for playing a bit...and here we are - very smooth so far. Great work! :good::cowboy:
  14. Berlino

Post [ROM][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 17.1 for Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S

SELinux should be set as enforcing without root.
  15. Berlino

Post [ROM][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 17.1 for Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S

If Xiaomi.eu-Rom still is unencrypted, you'll have to FORMAT the data-partition in TWRP (not only wipe) in order to flash and boot LineageOS afterwards. FORMAT data (you have to confim it with 'yes' in TWRP) wipes the whole internal storage of your device -> so backup your files (photos, music...