Recent content by bernabap

1. B

Post [PROGRAM] Heimdall - Open-Source Cross-Platform Flashing Suite (1.4.0 Now Available)

Benjamin, after I tried CM7 on my I9000B and get back to a stock rom with Odin I always get "Handshaking with Loke... Failed!" cant flash anything with Heimdall anymore! :( only with Odin. This is a know problem? Is there a way to use Heimdall again?
  2. B

Post [APP] nitrality - Full-featured tool to control your phone.

nitr8, nice aplication! It is really open source? Where I can find the source code?
  3. B

Post [THEMES][UPDATE 10.04.] Gucci :) / VA MIUI 2 / VA GREEN v11

Many thanks vukandric! With your tip I did copy all images related to "tab" from yours framework-res.apk and twframework.apk to my respectives apks and works now! I I really appreciate your help and your nice themes. bernabap
  4. B

Actually I was wrong, I'm using the DialerTabActivity.apk from your "VA GREEN apps.zip". There is no Phone.apk in your zips. Should I need Phone.apk also to complete your theme? I did copy all images from drawable, drawable-hdpi and drawable-hdpi-qwerty folders from DialerTabActivity to mine...
  5. B

vukandric, Could you help me to apply you phone theme to my Phone.apk? I did copy all images from your phone.apk to mine but still geting old images for first 3 tabs as in the screen attached. Do you still remember where you did this changes? Thanks a lot for you time!
  6. B

Post [HOWTO] All-in-one solution for Ubuntu 10.10 Linux on Android

Fire314 or anyone, I am executing line by line to debug my problem, and I found that after this command: "busybox mount -o noatime /dev/block/loop255 /data/local/mnt" if go to /data/local/mnt there is a lot of images and some files that seem to be some kernel crash and all next commands...
  7. B

Post [HOWTO] All-in-one solution for Ubuntu 10.10 Linux on Android

I get it to work on my phone but when I try to exit chroot I got an error: "umount: can't forcibly umount /data/local/mnt/proc: Device or resource busy" It works nicelly though! But I dont know how unmount /data/local/mnt/proc, only rebooting. I was just wondering if anyone know what was in...
  8. B

Post [APP] Unlock With WiFi - Automatically unlock your phone while at home

Nice work. You should look at Llama on market, does the same as your app does plus much more and we have the choice to pay or not! You should do the same. :rolleyes:
  9. B

Post [DEV/GUIDE]Creating APKs for use with TMobile Theme engine

Hi t3project, I made a script following your instructions that may help on build apk theme: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=12050403#post12050403
  10. B

Thread Theme Manager - Linux only! - T-Mobile helper APK creator- AOSP Black&Green theme

Theme Manager - Linux only! - T-Mobile helper APK creator- AOSP Black&Green theme Theme Manager - only LINUX! First of all I just start to learning shell script by my self. So this is a experimental script and probably will forever be! This script was made for my personal use to help me with...
  11. B

Post [ROM-AOSP GRH78C] Oxygen v2.0-RC7 (Gingerbread, clean, fast and 100% open-sourced!!)

lol, I did that camera mod. I dont need/want credit for it. Everyone can use as they want.
  12. B

Post Smarter Alarm - Wake up to info being read to you

Edward, amazing your work, keep going! I completed the PT-BRA translation on crowdin and changed some others to get better! Suggestion1: I also liked the reading label idea and I was thinking if you could add a option to set different languages for each label. So I could set my first alarm...
  13. B

Post APK Batch Rename Tool (for Windows and Linux)

phsorx, you got a "Thanks". :) now went perfect. thanks for sharing you script and help me!
  14. B

Post APK Batch Rename Tool (for Windows and Linux)

phsorx, I changed your linux version to rename as britoso indicated but I could not make your script rename the label without 'spaces'. Is this possible? from now I get: "Hello World!_1.21_com.android.vendor.apk" with 'space' between Hello World I would like to see...