Recent content by BeSalecker

1. B

Post [Q] Cracked screen

Are the "Like New" replacements really like new? I'm pissed that my phone fell and cracked but I don't want a phone that may have some kind of other damage that is not visible from the outside.
  2. B

Post [GUIDE] [Maxx XT1225] Install Lollipop OTA if you have Rooted - no Wipe necessary

Christ whoever is posting these articles on the XDA homepage saying this will work for the Turbo has to stop. The Maxx and the Turbo are two separate devices. Someone please fix this it's annoying.
  3. B

Post [MotoMaxx][TWRP] High Volume Mod

Why is this linked from xda news as a mod for the Turbo....? To remind us we don't have root? Can a moderator please fix the title on the xda homepage?
  4. B

Post Moto Maxx's own Forum Section

Droid Razr for CDMA and international shared the same forum section and the development for both phones was fantastic. I think it was because they shared the page that the CDMA development was kept alive. No I don't think they should have separate forums, but that is my opinion.
  5. B

Post Show your home screen

Whats that sidebar?
  6. B

Post [Q] need to flash 4.4.2 on Razr Maxx HD - HOW??

I would move your attention to this area: http://forum.xda-developers.com/droid-razr-hd. Don't criticize forum members and call the site useless. Sometimes you have to wait for help, especially when it's free.
  7. B

Post [ROM][4.4.4][AOSP][CDMA/GSM][Unofficial] SlimKat

Been on 5.0 with stock Kernel for 4 days straight without the need to reboot. Running solid as a rock great job alteredlikeness. Battery life is decent on my XT912 Maxx, could be alittle better but I'm pretty happy as it is. Again, I can't thank all the devs enough on helping keep this device...
  8. B

Any Tips on improving battery life on latest 5.0 build running latest jbx? I'm currently using greenify and battery friend but I'm a bit disappointed with battery performance.
  9. B

Post [ROM] [KitKat] [GSM/CDMA] 11-3 Liquidsmooth 3.0 OFFICIAL

I might go back to the 3-11 build as everyone always claims it seems to have the best battery life. How is it in terms of stability and features as well as compared to the current build? Thanks!
  10. B

Post [KERNEL][3.0.31][FULL HD][HDMI][GUIDE 1.8]JBX-Kernel Hybrid [1,5ghz]

Jake your method worked great! Getting a much better connection on SlimKat 4.2. I'll get back to you on whether it fixed mms or not. Sent from my XT912 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  11. B

I would really appreciate you uploading that file. I have SlimKat running on stock slot and it would be a bit much to restore the stock ROM to make a backup.
  12. B

New Build is working Fantastically! Great Work Dtrail. Just wondering though, what ROM is everyone currently using with JBX? I'm on SlimKat 4.2 and couldn't be happier. Keep up the great work we all appreciate it so much!
  13. B

At least once a day I get the dead screen, only hardware button backlights turn on issue. I have to reboot and wipe cache and dalvik each time it happens. Any suggestions on how to fix this it happens on every ROM I use. Running 2-22 build with SlimKat 3.6 on a xt912. Thanks a lot!
  14. B

Is there any way to disable this new recents app manager and return to the old one?
  15. B

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1][spyder/umts_spyder] PAC-ROM LP-MR1 Beta-2

So happy to see this ROM being built again for our device. Thanks so much for your work. Is the ROM based off CM 11? If so does it have the same stability as those ROMS?