BesFen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory About

• is der ne odr way to make it unprotected??nd wile im making ne roms in d tym of flashing dem sumtyms it says d image file is big...i dint fet wats wrng
    hey dude im sorry to post it here bt i am having this problem with ur kitchen plss tell me where is da problem

It's a .NBH File, Dumping it...
    Wait... Zz... ZzZ...
    Target: D:\visual kichen\OS.nb
    Wait... Zz... ZzZ...
    ImgfsFromNb 2.1rc2
    Done!!! ''IMGFSFROMNB.EXE'' executed successfull!!!
    Wait... Zz... ZzZ...
    Executing ''IMGFSTODUMP.EXE''.....
    Done!!! ''IMGFSTODUMP.EXE'' executed successfull!!!
    Wait... Zz... ZzZ...
    Decompress Packages to ReBuild ROM...
    Wait... Zz... ZzZ...
    Xip.bin successfull Extracted!
    Wait... Zz... ZzZ...
    DUMPXIP Copyright (c) 2007-2008 bepe @ xda-devs Jun 9 2008 23:05:08
    Done!!! ''dumpxip.exe'' executed successfull!!!
    Create Xip\ Structure..
    Wait... Zz... ZzZ...
    boot.rgu in xip not found! Create new...
    unknown error!!!
    =====================================
    Error dumping nbh/nb/payload File!
    hi besfen,thank you very much for your hard work in gene and opal......i have been having a problem in making wm 6.5 for opal using ur visual kitchen...The problem is home settings and internet sharing not working...when i tap on these the phone freezes....otherwise all is fine...These kind a problems was not happening to me for gene.I am using duron's sys......there is no problem with wm 6.1 rom........please reply.All other members using opal have the same problem....
    this is happen
    platformrebuilder.exe Executed successfull!!!
    done!!!
    Wait some seconds...
    Executing: kitchen_build_rom.bat.....
    ERROR! (errorlevel: 3)
    The system cannot find the path specified.
    ERROR executing: kitchen_build_rom.bat
    ERROR!!!
    Wait some seconds...
    No ''SVN'' folders present...
    Restored Original config.txt...
    Temp config.txt Deleted!!!
    no rom created???????
    hey besfen where can i get 21055 dys and all packages for 6.1 qwga?i tried and search but not found yet?will our gene work on elfin?coz i had those files but not surel
    after downloading vk from the link u have given and dumping again my rom when i click to select my device while cooking it says me
    "os value on NBHUtil.xml for elfo1000 not found.....set 0*4000 as default"
    what is it mean?does it affect my rom?
    hey can u plz atleast plz teach me to make a visual kitchen for elfin?i tried with your file.dump the shipped rom.
    and then rebuild the rom without any changes..when i flash it.it goes upto 89% and then nothing.......update errror plz recover device shows...i tried 3 times...plz teach me..plz!!!!!
    thank you besfen man ill try now.... nice Rom thanks for reply another question man i need audio manager old version v1 which s n oG rom what files are needed how to add that to pakages means how to create the package are cab file of audio manager
    thanks yu please reply
    hello besfen iam using your 6.5 rom whihc you provided with kitchen i the build is 23017 for my new gene. its nice working great but i am using dial up connection its gets disconnected ofenly please help me is there any reg fix for that
    Hi, I'm learning Ervius kitchen and usung your tutorial...I also saw that you included a ROM that was not protected to "play around with" and get familiar with the prog. However, I cannot find this program. Could you send me a link to a unprotected ROM for preferrable the HD (or else another one), so I can try some cooking...thanks!!!
    Bro if u r online then plz answer to my questions on the ervis visual kitchen forum. Iam going to make some really good roms not like that from phamquang its graphics are really poor keyboard layout window layout poor. plz reply waiting curiously...........
    Dude i need ur help man i hav started with the New Moto interface thing but i donno wads the problem man again that message thing is annoying...i mean we cannot type a new message and not even open the new received message rest all is fine dude help me out with this please if message problem solved den done :p
    using Krazy's 23016 kitchen
    have just removed the widgets from SYS folder and Titanium & Replaced with he new Moto Interface
    And Google Maps,Audio Manager,Ausio booster,Opal Album from the EXT Folder rest all is as it was :-(
    hey buddy...if i want to install additonal applications and cabs in the rom...then which folder should i put in...
    (using ur dumping tool).
    Hi! Besfen

can u pls guide me how to port a 6.5 ROM of Gene to HTC OPAL...
    I have bought a new opal in India...but the ROMS available in opal threads are very poor in terms of speed and functionality....can u provide some links to 6.5 ROM for OPAL...guide to port the gene ROM (Sumits 6.5 v2) to opal

thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…