• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Bestplayer55

1. B

Post [Magisk ROM] xXx NoLimits 12.4 [OP8/OP8pro] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [OOS/H2OS v10/11]

I choosed to force all apps 120hz. When I go to the settings under display for refresh rate none of 60 or 120 is choosed. If I choose one and close setting and come back none is selected. Any advise?
  2. B

Post [ROM][PORT][11.0.0] MIUI 12.5 - 21.4.8 V2 China Dev [13.04.21]

People if you dont have anything good to say, keep your mouth shut. Thank you for this project! Hope you can continue working on it!
  3. B

Because is better to have more options to able to choose in life!
  4. B

Wow I was waiting for this!!! Keep working this please!
  5. B

Post [Magisk ROM] xXx NoLimits 12.4 [OP8/OP8pro] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [OOS/H2OS v10/11]

For some reason my android auto stopped working. I rebooted the phone but it does nothing
  6. B

Thread WhatsApp issue

I have the us version Op8pro. I've been trying to register what's app for the past 24 hrs. I just get this message from WhatsApp "unable to send a sms wait 2 hrs..." The same with the call. I can send regular text and calls. I don't know what else to do. I have deleted the app and...
  7. B

Thread miui for op8?

Does anyone knows if we can get to work miui roms? Is any existing developing for?
  8. B

Post US version IN2025

Oh wow thank you so much!!! Thats just happened today
  9. B

Post US version IN2025

Thank you for the info :)
  10. B

Thread US version IN2025

Does anyone knows when OP store will have back to stock the OP8pro?
  11. B

Post should I buy the IN2020?

Can you test the internet speed on 5g? Accordibg the band description it does not have the tmobile 5g bands at all.
  12. B

Post 5G band confusion

Do this work for the IN2020?
  13. B

Thread should I buy the IN2020?

Hi! Ive been reading and I did some researching but im still confuse. Is the IN2020 the NA version or CN? With the IN2020 can I get 5g using Tmbile? How bad is it? Is better to wait for the NA version? Which band are missing? Any help please!