• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by beta.0

1. B

Post Editing system.img inside super.img and flashing our modifications

Yes that one works great, the attrib labels were wrong in the other one. Thanks for the working script Zach! Just a minor cosmetic bug, partition sizes are printed twice. The reason why is not at all obvious in the script. Size for partition file ./system.img is 609792000 Size for partition...
  2. B

Quoting them in the command seems to make the path arguments work but still get the same error above for the supersize attrib.
  3. B

I just did a test by defining those path arguments manually like this: args = parser.parse_args() lpmake_path = "./lpmake" output_path = "./super.new.img" orig_size = args.supersize .... Still getting the same error for the integer: Traceback (most recent call last): File "lpmakesimple.py"...
  4. B

I tried like this: parser.add_argument("<lpmake-path>", type=str, help="path to lpmake binary") and quoting them within the brackets like this: parser.add_argument('<"lpmake-path">', type=str, help="path to lpmake binary") Neither of those change the error. On the line where you build the...
  5. B

Perhaps that's the problem, running under WSL2. Have you tried it? If you have any suggested edits to the scripts I can test them out. I was looking at this for help but I know almost nothing about coding python...
  6. B

./lpmake will return the proper help context when run alone
  7. B

I'm running Ubuntu 18.04 under WSL2 (Winows subsystem for linux) on Windows 10. $ pip3 -V pip 9.0.1 from /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages (python 3.6) $ pip3 show argparse Name: argparse Version: 1.4.0 Summary: Python command-line parsing library Home-page: xxxx Author: Thomas Waldmann...
  8. B

Yes I did via 'pip3 install argparse'
  9. B

I'm getting an error when running this script: python3 lpmakesimple.py ./lpmake ./super.new.img 1677721600 system=./system.img,vendor=./vendor.img,odm=./odm.img,product=./product.img Traceback (most recent call last): File "lpmakesimple.py", line 37, in <module> lpmake_path = args.lpmake...
  10. B

Post [08/03/2019] AMlogic Tools [7.1.0][A new milestone][Donate Version Available]

Glad to hear this! Let me know if you need a tester. I'm struggling to rebuild an Android Q upgrade package right now myself. What a pain to work with, even under nix based OS.
  11. B

Post [GUIDE] OTA Tools LPUnpack

Has anyone been able to repack Amlogic super.img with lpmake? I extracted odm, product, system & vendor from an OTA zip, converted them to sparse and replaced the originals from an older aml_upgrade_package.img (extracted using xVortex kitchen v5). lpmake built the image without any error but...
  12. B

Has anyone been able to repack Amlogic super.img with lpmake? I extracted odm, product, system & vendor from an OTA zip, converted them to sparse and replaced the originals from an older aml_upgrade_package.img (extracted using xVortex kitchen v5). lpmake built the image without any error but...
  13. B

Post [08/03/2019] AMlogic Tools [7.1.0][A new milestone][Donate Version Available]

Hey Ricky, I tried your gmail for the v7 donate version download link but no reply. Can you pm me your current email?
  14. B

Has anyone tested this with S922X based firmware? I just sent you an email Ricky, I'll help you fix the issue! Neil