Recent content by BettoHSDPA

1. B

Post Sending AT Commands

Thanks! I use this trick in this thread
  2. B

Post Lock LTE Band on Huawei P Smart

And now I can send AT Command to lock band frequency! Open 2 prompt with adb shell (one for monitoring and another for sending command). In monitoring prompt we'll listen on com port where modem is connected: cat /dev/appvcom3 In send command you can use one of these command below. Query the...
  3. B

Post [Guide] Lock LTE band on SM-J730F Pie

You forgot that my purpose was to lock the phone on one particular band but your advice does not bring the desired result. By the way, thanks for your suggestion.
  4. B

After unlocking the bootloader and root, I tried to change the value of ro.config.hw_menu_extend (in /system/build.prop) but nothing has changed. I was unable to install ProjectMenu (2.00.03) as this version is for Android 6.
  5. B

I don't think it brings any changes to duplicate a record in an xml file. I did it but nothing has changed.
  6. B

Mine others.xml. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <SamsungMobileFeature> <Version>ED00003</Version> <Country>ITALY</Country> <CountryISO>IT</CountryISO> <SalesCode>ITV</SalesCode> <FeatureSet>...
  7. B

Sorry but it doesn't work. In others.xml I've found that key and its value is NUMERIC. I've replaced with LTEONLY. Compose on dialer *#2263# but nothing happens (I've also restarted the phone).
  8. B

Post EngineerMode Huawei p8

Maybe you also need to set true ro.config.hw_menu_extend. It's written in ProjectMenuReceiver.java [decompiled from ProjectMenu.apk v2.00.003] but it doesn't work.
  9. B

Post [TUTORIAL] Downgrading to EMUI 8 using HiSuite

Starting from 9.1.0.176 (C02E11R1P5) I've downgraded to 9.1.0.115(C02) through sdCard. Then through HiSuite downgraded to 8.0.0.144(C02). Next step ---> unlook bootloader! ---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ---------- I've tried with 8.0.0.134(C02)...
  10. B

Post Engineering mode

Try to change to true ro.config.hw_menu_extend
  11. B

I found out that an app[ProjectMenu 2.10.13] is installed that can be started via code: *#*#2846579#*#* By downloading this app from apkMirror[ProjectMenu 2.00.03] and decompiling it in Java, I discovered an interesting thing. At startup, if the string *#*#2846579159#*#* is used and the...
  12. B

Post [TUTORIAL] Downgrading to EMUI 8 using HiSuite

I think that this is the first 9.1 version with C02 (15-june-2019) Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1 Fig-L11 vodafone default HLRCF Figo-L11 9.1.0.115(C02E6R1P3T8) Firmware 9.0.0 r3 EMUI9.1.0 05014XVU [androidhost.ru].zip
  13. B

Post [Q] SoC based Universal Tool to unlock LTE bands

news about Hi-Silicon Kirin chipset [Fig-LX1]?
  14. B

Post How to Lock 4G LTE Band on Hi-Silicon Kirin chipset based phone

Any news? I've FIG-LX1 and I'm searching a solution...