Recent content by BhawaniSingh

1. B

Post [ROM][CM11] - modded - [nightly-20141227]

Google+ FC everytime i am trying to open it. Everything else works fine till now. Anyway Thanks Mardon for bringing kitkat to ace
  2. B

Post [DEV][ROM][KERNEL][GPL][4.2.2] PAC-Rom 22.0.0 - Official [AOKP][CM][PA]

Re: [DEV][ROM][4.2.1] PAC-Rom 19.9.0 [AOKP][CM][PA] Because of Out of memory. Kill other apps before launching heavy apps. Use startup manager to disable apps launching at startup. And use a good task manager to kill background apps @olddroid please enable swap in kernel Sent from my GT-S5830...
  3. B

Post [DEV][ROM][KERNEL][GPL][4.2.2] PAC-Rom 22.0.0 - Official [AOKP][CM][PA]

Re: [DEV][ROM][4.2.1] PAC-Rom 19.9.0 [AOKP][CM][PA] Having same issue. ROM is fast and awesome. Thanks to you guys, because of you guys i still own galaxy ace. Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium
  4. B

Post [ROM][JB][TC] PAC [ Paranoid + Aokp+ Cm10 ] [Update 14-12-2012]

It's a bug in cynogen. Calling of lockscreen function multiple times (mostly twice) causes this issue. Only few people have this issue. Sorry for bad English. Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium
  5. B

Post Stupidest Tech Questions You've Ever Been Asked.

A guy ask me a question "Can I use this pen drive with my PC and laptop" Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium
  6. B

Camera preview not working but can take photos. Anyone else having this problem?
  7. B

This is not the problem of ROM, battery jumps is the problem of galaxy ace. Most of the ace users have this type of problem. Sometimes for me battery jumps are over 50% (generally from 80% to 30%). I have tried battery calibration but no results.
  8. B

Post The Official AND ONLY Samsung Galaxy Ace Off-Topic/Elite Trolls Alliance Thread!

Yes, they are sleeping.:rolleyes: When they are gone this thread became dead thread.
  9. B

Post The Official AND ONLY Samsung Galaxy Ace Off-Topic/Elite Trolls Alliance Thread!

Its normal for me as i have to work on my projects for long periods. :(
  10. B

Just trolling :mad: u guys got serious :confused:
  11. B

These guys thinks xda is like facebook where u can create multiple accounts but its not. @tj_droid u will be facing some problems.
  12. B

Because Google doesn't want to answer such question. :D
  13. B

I googled answer for you. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091106213404AAFwpzO