• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by [email protected]

1. BHD@RN

Post [not in development] [ROM][PORT] eXnos ROM [7.1.1] J1 2016 {sm-120g/f/ds } Touchwiz port

попробуйте это восстановление click here
  2. BHD@RN

Post [not in development] [ROM][PORT] eXnos ROM [7.1.1] J1 2016 {sm-120g/f/ds } Touchwiz port

well bro i also wanted to finish this project, but life isn't just easy there is a lot of things going on in my life. and from my heart i failed may be 7,000 times before making this rom work but i don't give up. it is my years of hard-work. but you know sometimes it's best to give up cause...
  3. BHD@RN

no, donation and i don't think many active user are there for this phone. everybody think to use eleses work and nobody supports. i am abounding this project.
  4. BHD@RN

amoled black ( may be just try searching dark theme and choose any and see if probleme goes) i am currently working on camera so i am on stock for now
  5. BHD@RN

that's the problem of theme, try other dark theme. i also use dark theme but no problem in it.
  6. BHD@RN

well, porting is quit easy but debugging the rom even to boot up is very very difficult and as our device is samsung exynos so it has some unique solution to each problem. and also there is no need to port one ui cause there is a theme in theme store for it and it works good try it. also the...
  7. BHD@RN

OK, radio will be added ( you can download from play store) about storage it's Samsung official ROM so that is not possible at least now and camera it will require some time. acctully i have exams now so i will update rom as soon as exams are over. thanks for review
  8. BHD@RN

just go to setting and tap build number multiple times until a message appears that you are now a developer. then go to developer option and disable usb debugging. after disabling usb debugging your mtp should work. fix is coming in v1.3. sorry for inconvenience
  9. BHD@RN

Post [ROM][10.0.0_r41][BETA] LineageOS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) (Exynos 3475)

its super fast looks modern and is so much good. it is my initial thought. runs very good on sm120g thank you very much.
  10. BHD@RN

well, guys v1.3 is coming and my friend @cıyanogen has made android 10 for us go ahead and install very first android 10 for our device. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-10-0-0_r41-beta-lineageos-17-1-for-samsung-galaxy-j1-2016-exynos-3475.4307593/