Recent content by bibymon

1. bibymon

Post [ROM]【4.4.4】Google Play Edition【JFLTE-GPE】 - Oct 5th, 2018

Try flashing latest bootloader,gsm modem,and LTE moden..you will get them from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=57403493 By the way are you in old bootloader or new? Since you don't have sound, I assume new.. When did you loose the sound? Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
  2. bibymon

Post [ROM]【4.4.4】Google Play Edition【JFLTE-GPE】 - Oct 5th, 2018

Mostly this happens when bootloader & modem don't match.. Check that.. Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
  3. bibymon

Post |ROM|★GOLDENEYE★|►XXUHOD7 LOLLiPOP TW◄|5.1.15|★

I was using Google play edition roms for long time.. Got bored lil bit & thought of trying your rom.. I have been using it for almost a week now.. Pretty stable & good battery life.. Default Kernel & old bootloader.. By the way is there flashable zip file for transparent weather widget.. While...
  4. bibymon

Post |ROM|★GOLDENEYE★|►XXUHOD7 LOLLiPOP TW◄|5.1.15|★

Currently I'm dual booting stock with old bootloader & modem FNA1 as primary and 4.4.3 GE rom as second.. Can I flash this rom directly after a wipe??
  5. bibymon

Post [AOSP] Official 4.4.4 - S4 Google Edition - Stable-R2 - Feel the Experience of Nexus

Then try flashing latest Alucard Kernel.. Just to check whether it is a kernel problem.. Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
  6. bibymon

Post [AOSP] Official 4.4.4 - S4 Google Edition - Stable-R2 - Feel the Experience of Nexus

Which kernel you are using?? If its Alucard, flash the latest version from his thread.. Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
  7. bibymon

Hows the RAM usage in this ROM.. Mine is always over 80%(1.5GB)..only a few user apps are running.. Any suggestions?? Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
  8. bibymon

What is gps of apps? GPS is off.. Should i switch off Google Now completely or there's any work around?? Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
  9. bibymon

Then can you suggest a way to stop that wakelock? Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
  10. bibymon

Is anybody getting this wakelock?? Should i uninstall google search? Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
  11. bibymon

Post [KERNEL] [INT'L][TW/GE/AOSP - 5.1/5.0/4.4][18/05/2015] Alucard-Kernel-SGS4 - Stweaks

Thanks.. I forgot to look at the basic things.. My phone was awake all the time.. Because of EntriesRefresh_wakelock..caused by Google search box alucard_24 can you please suggest a solution?? Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
  12. bibymon

Post [KERNEL] [INT'L][TW/GE/AOSP - 5.1/5.0/4.4][18/05/2015] Alucard-Kernel-SGS4 - Stweaks

alucard_24 In GE pi version i was getting nearly 5 hours of screen on time, but had in call audio problem .. In pn version i was getting nearly 4 hours.. In qe version only 3 to 3.5 hours.. All the time ROM was same.. Jamal's R4..Any way to improve the battery life without affecting the...
  13. bibymon

Use xposed framework +gravity box Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
  14. bibymon

My root survived even after flashing qe version :rolleyes: :) Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
  15. bibymon

Can you please tell me what's the reason behind changing hotplug to MSM MPDECISION?? Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk