Recent content by biceman

1. B

Post How To Guide How to flash India version rom on rmx3560 (80W)

Banking apps, google pay...
  2. B

Post How To Guide How to flash India version rom on rmx3560 (80W)

1. Will the phone be locked back after? Google pay and banking apps need this as I know. 2. Are android auto and AOD notifications working? 3. Is it Widevine L1?
  3. B

Post Question Global ROM for Neo 3 basics info wanted by total newbie

Could please anyone make a tutorial in english starting with how to unlock bootloader, to flash the global?
  4. B

Could anyone please detail the flashing process step by step? Do we need root or unlocked bootloader on Chinese version? Which program to use for flash? What settings? Drivers? Thx!
  5. B

I am asking, just to be clear on this... As I bought Realme GT Neo3 12+256 RMX3560 from China, with China ROM, will I be able eventually to install Global or EU ROM? With China ROM, Android auto, notifications on always on screen are not working!
  6. B

Post How To Guide Install Stock ROM - Xiaoxin Pad Pro 2021 [TB-J716F]

Check the steps 1-3! https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/install-stock-rom-xiaoxin-pad-pro-2021-tb-j716f.4347951/post-85995367
  7. B

Try to put the ROM in ProgramFiles folder, in QFIL subfolder. Run QFIL as admin.
  8. B

Finally managed to install China ROM. I started with unlocked bootloader and Banggood tablet with global ROM. Everything OK, finally got Widevine L1, OTA. Only English and Chineze languages. Netfix works in FullHD. I have run into sahara fail issue on windows 11. To resolve this, I followed...
  9. B

Cannot get the serial number... The command "adb reboot bootlader" just reboots the tablet, no sn visible. Only the unlocked bootloader message, and then the tablet boots normally. LE: Nevermind, managed to go to bootloader from fastboot...
  10. B

Just to recap... I need Widevine L1 for HD Netflix. I am on bangood tablet with international ROM and unlocked bootloader. 1. For getting Widevine L1 and OTA - I need stock chinese + locked bootloader, right? 2. To install chinese and lock, the steps would be: - first install drivers - then...
  11. B

Post [ROM] [d80x,ls980,vs980] [8.1] **crDroid**v4.6

So... back to my previous question... I also periodically receive Google agenda sync crash...
  12. B

Is Ambient display buggy on 3.7? When I receive notification, the screen stays on, or pulsing on-off. Dirty flashed from 3.5.
  13. B

Post [ROM][7.1.2][2018-09-26] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS 14.1 for ASUS MeMO Pad 7 (ME176C(X))

Nice one!!! Revived my kid's tablet. A louder sound would be welcome. Why does the system occupy so much memory (3.36GB)? Screen rotation does not seem to work.
  14. B

Found it... Enable Fancy animations and they appear again.