Recent content by bieltv3

1. bieltv3

Post [AOSP 8.1] [2019-03-06] Phh-Treble

For God's Sake! I do not have the words to express my feelings on this. I am bieltv.3 and I was a young developer for CyanogenMod (KitKat version). Once we started developing custom ROMs, every device had their different drivers, their different camera sensors, different display configurations...
  2. bieltv3

Post [ROM][8.1.0][OFFICIAL][WEEKLY] LineageOS 15.1 for S9 and S9+ (Exynos)

Hello to everyone. My name is bieltv.3 and I was a young developer back in 2014. I'm planning to update my current device for an S9 but I have a quesition. When I developed CyanogenMod ROMs, Exynos drivers were close source and snapdragon (Qualcomm) were open source by Google at their AOSP and...
  3. bieltv3

Post [ROM][AOSP 7.0][T700/T705/T800/T805]

Hi, thanks for the response. As I can see this was the standar way used also in CyanogenMod. As I can see, in official cm12.1 releases they also used prebuilt HW decoders libs as I can see HERE but it is also true that CM call's the MakeFiles of Exynof5420-common which does compile the Gralloc...
  4. bieltv3

Post [ROM][AOSP 7.0][T700/T705/T800/T805]

AOSP 7.0 Hello guys, I'm bieltv3 and I used to be an android developer a few years back, when porting Ice Cream Sandwich to a legacy device was tendency :D you can find my works at my threads! Suddenly, I just had in my hands a Galaxy Tab S 8.4 T700 and, as a good XDA and Android developer, I...
  5. bieltv3

Post [ROM][02/06/2016] WOLLA | SENSE 8 - MM 6.0.1 | v 6.2 | 6.12.401.4 | Dolby

Hey there, I wanted to give a try to this ROM. I was coming from CyanogenMod 13 nightlies. I wiped all my device: DATA, Cache and Internal storage, then I installed this ROM using TWRP Recovery, I selected the apps or widgets I didn't want and rebooted my device. After that, the device is stuck...
  6. bieltv3

Post [ROM][DEV][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11.0 - androidarmv6 [COOPERVE][Nightly Builds]

I will look at it and give a report to psyke83 as soon as I can, thanks.for the tips. Hopefully I will have some free time next week.
  7. bieltv3

Post [ROM][DEV][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11.0 - androidarmv6 [COOPERVE][Nightly Builds]

Sorry guys I can't do much development at the moment. Here is a CWM to flash it (not made by me) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=54376702 It has been like 5 days I could not even watch XDA due to the lack of time, sorry.
  8. bieltv3

WARNING New builds from today include changes on kernel modules. We have switched to open-source MTD drivers and we don't use anymore rfs/fsr modules. To flash these new ROMs you will need a new CWM recovery for it. I will build it tomorow as I can't now. Just to make sure everything...
  9. bieltv3

Post [DEVS ONLY] CyanogenMod 11 for Samsung BCM21553 Development Discussion

Sorry psyke, I have tested MTD here and everything working as expected, good job there. About that CWM, I will post one too on cooperve version. Also we will try to adapt those great MTD changes to our BroadcomCM repositories and update CyanogenMod 9 and 7 with the support of this. Note though...
  10. bieltv3

Sorry psyke, my fault. I didnt look if libcamera was on the system.
  11. bieltv3

Camera has been fixed on today release. Adapted CM9 work to CM11
  12. bieltv3

Post [ROM][DEV][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 9.1 - BroadcomCM [COOPERVE][Beta 5 - 14/07/2014]

Oh sorry to say. This ROM is mostly based on new sources, which include a bug on baseband. If your device is not booting with the SIM on it, flash a totoro baseband and try again! Thanks.