Recent content by Bierce22

1. Bierce22

Post [ROM] [5.1] [10/22/15] LolliGPE - Sense Apps, Xposed, F2FS, Themes[MULTICARRIER]

This has probably been answered but ive finally got around to updating from 4.4.4 using the ruu I selected verizon as the carrier in the aroma installer but its still saying sprint under the data service should I be worried?
  2. Bierce22

Post Updating from 4.4.4 google play rom

well my phone is in a bootloop now and i cant get into hboot because it sees the ruu and wants to flash it and i cant get my sd card out
  3. Bierce22

Thread Help bootloop into fastboot after updating to 5.1

hey guys i just tried to update to 5.1 from 4.4.4 gpe I flashed the ruu first and reinstalled my recovery backed up and installed digitalhigh gpe 5.1 when it finally booted my wifi wasnt working so I rebooted and now it just bootloops into fast boot and I cant get into twrp
  4. Bierce22

hey i flashed that ruu but my wifi isnt working in the gpe rom did i miss something?
  5. Bierce22

I think im just going to stick with digitalhighs gpe roms ive been running the 4.4.4 version for months now and use the aroma installer to install sense
  6. Bierce22

also is there a decent stock 5.1 sense rom thats debloated I kind of want to go back to that or cyanogen
  7. Bierce22

okay i followed the instructions flashed the ruu from hboot and rebooted back to my normal google play rom so can i just download a normal 5.1 rom now?
  8. Bierce22

Thread Updating from 4.4.4 google play rom

Hey guys its been a really long time sense ive updated my phone im running the google play 4.4.4 rom right now and I want the latest normal stock htc rom rooted of course would someone mind telling me what i need in terms of radios and roms to flash
  9. Bierce22

Post [HOW to] T-Mobile Tethering

Hey im thinking about switching to tmobile can you tether using a cyanogen rom or something without having to use pda net im asking because i mainly use linux
  10. Bierce22

Post Switching from verizon

I was asking if you can bypass that with the roms built in tethering if you have unlimited data instead of using pda net
  11. Bierce22

Post Switching from verizon

Ive got only 3gigs on verizon right now so its not that big of an issue as long as they dont throttle you to 2g im good as far as service goes according the coverage map i have fair 4g at my house and its good everywhere else same with verizon. For tethering though can you use the roms built in...
  12. Bierce22

Thread Switching from verizon

Hey guys im debating on switching from verizon because of there new plans are ridiculous im on m8 right now so I would probably want the m9. Im going to get the unlimited data plan and I was wondering how hard it is to get wifi tethering working I plan on rooting it first thing so are there any...
  13. Bierce22

Post Unlimited WiFi Tethering

Hey guys im thinking about switching back to tmobile from verizon because of there new contracts and will probably use tethering ill get the unlimited plan but are there any phones I should avoid im on a htc one m8 so I would like the m9 I do plan on rooting it first thing anyway
  14. Bierce22

Post [OFFICIAL][TOOL][WINDOWS] ADB, Fastboot and Drivers - 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3

yea well they dont need to put that crap in the installer
  15. Bierce22

Post [OFFICIAL][TOOL][WINDOWS] ADB, Fastboot and Drivers - 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3

how is that being rude warning people that the installer contains adware