Recent content by Biftor

1. Biftor

Post Standby drain

Hey guys Look at my screen shot Does it normal? I have lost 7 percent in less than 6 hours Without data enable or wifi ... i haven't many apps ... What should i do? around of 5 month passed when i bought it
  2. Biftor

Post [APP][4.1+] [OFFICIAL] BifToGram more than a Telegram

BifToGram T4.6.0-B2.0.7: -Added Russian translation. -Fixed reported bugs and lags. Download BifToGram T4.6.0-B2.0.6: -Add ability to fill profile avatar photo in drawer's profile section.. -Added media activity context menu. -Added delete media from sdcard too. -Added delete messages from...
  3. Biftor

New update BifToGram T4.6.0-B1.9.2: -Add ability to select text of messages. -Added new forwarding option without leaving chat and forward to more than one user . -Added avatar long click context menu(show user messages,medias and ...) from both chat and profile activity. -Added go to first...
  4. Biftor

BifToGram T4.6.0-B1.8.2: -Added more tabs anythings you think have own tab , unread, unread unmuted, admins, own groups, own super groups,own channels and ... now we have BifToGram have 18 tabs that you can use :). -Added ability to sort tabs. -Added animation to changing tabs indicators...
  5. Biftor

New update i hope you will like it ? BifToGram T4.6.0-B1.7.4: -Added ability to round chat bubbles corner.(Enable it from BifToGram Settings) -Added ability to set radius for each corner. -Added ability to dismiss only group chat pin message when you are admin. -Added favorite tab in...
  6. Biftor

Change log: BifToGram T4.6.0-B1.9.2: -Add ability to select text of messages. -Added new forwarding option without leaving chat and forward to more than one user . -Added avatar long click context menu(show user messages,medias and ...) from both chat and profile activity. -Added go to first...
  7. Biftor

Thread [APP][4.1+] [OFFICIAL] BifToGram more than a Telegram

BifToGram is an UNOFFICIAL messaging app that uses Telegram's API with extra features, it is totally free. Features : -Multi account, yes multi account. now you can have as much accounts as you want with one app and you don't need to install any other apks. All account's have their...
  8. Biftor

Post Finally, Tempered glass inexpensive full back adhesive for the Note

Tonight I bought a expensive Nillkin screen protector that's awful very bad .... the bigest pb is my touch screen thats very bad my touch is lagy i can't use it , then I should throw it away ... i cant type,having touch sensitivity pb... am using google voice to type... Any suggestions ? thanks
  9. Biftor

Post [LARGEST SUPPORT GROUP] Galaxy S8/S8+ Telegram Group, Relaxed, Fun, and helpful.

No. We have to add each other in our contact. Whats your telegram id?then we can add each other. Thanks. Update: I have changed my telegram settings now you can add me try it again.
  10. Biftor

Post [LARGEST SUPPORT GROUP] Galaxy S8/S8+ Telegram Group, Relaxed, Fun, and helpful.

Hey mate what about me? I cant join there with op link , someone have to add me there. Https://t.me/Biftor
  11. Biftor

Hi , recently i have got a s8+ ??. I cant join to this group,(i cant join with op link, gp not found) if you can add me there. Telegram id: Biftor Thanks.
  12. Biftor

Post [ROM][FINAL][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][OTA][OMS][i9100]RESURRECTION REMIX[19/12/2017]

GreekDragoon ultravy TriboDoP karrlito Namoi Guys last night finally I've got it work ? Repit my partitions and format them( didn't touch on preload that still 7 mb) flashed many time last time finally booted up after 10-15 min... Don't know what was the problems... Thanks guys?? Sent from...
  13. Biftor

Post [ROM][FINAL][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][OTA][OMS][i9100]RESURRECTION REMIX[19/12/2017]

Thanks mate as you see i have enough space,i don't know what's wrong here, As i said i have 2 "unknown error" from twrp I will try tonight again and let you know exactly about those errors. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  14. Biftor

I don't know what is problem,it doesn't work here. Bodies i know how should i flash Roms...the problems is not about how to flash Roms... GreekDragon Mate could you please explain to me some things about how much space it does nees from system partion?is 1 gig enough? And about preload is that...
  15. Biftor

What's wrong? Is 7.1.1 using preload partition??? Because marshmallow didn't touch preload... Thanks Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk