• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by bigas

1. bigas

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][POTTER] LineageOS 17.1

Like all other phones where I installed LN17.1, pics taken by camera goes to org.snap.com on Android folder when External Card is selected. From what I know this is a Lineage OS issue and not an isolated problem in this ROM. Anyhow, is it possible to fix it? Enviado de meu Moto G5 Plus...
  2. bigas

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][POTTER] LineageOS 17.1

Night mode does not work on latest build. The screen does not turn to yellow.
  3. bigas

Post [MOD][Moto Camera]for any ROM[7.1/10][20200815][Moto G⁵ Plus]

This did not work for me on LN17.1 test rom.
  4. bigas

Post [OFFICIAL] [Q] LineageOS 17.1

I'm truly sorry to complain about this one again but pictures saved to SDCard are not going to DCIM folder but to android\org.snap.com\files. Not just that, when one takes a picture and clicks on the small preview inside câmera app to ser it in gallery it does nothing. I havê already stated it...
  5. bigas

No. Enviado de meu Redmi Note 6 Pro usando o Tapatalk
  6. bigas

For everyone who had this issue, I had the same problem and I solved it doing the following: - Boot TWRP - Wipe > Format > Reboot Recovery - Wipe > Advanced > checked everything that is not external sdcard - back to install - select from and gapps if needed - wipe dalvik - reboot Make sure...
  7. bigas

Post [ROM][11.0][TULIP][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended [AOSP][2020/10/13]

Thanks for support. I'll check it out. Enviado de meu Redmi Note 6 Pro usando o Tapatalk
  8. bigas

Post Overall speed

Thanks. I'll give it a try. UPDATE: Weekly ROM is not available to Redmi Note 8t. Redmi Note 8 got them but not mine. Enviado de meu Redmi Note 6 Pro usando o Tapatalk
  9. bigas

Post Overall speed

Isn't it too old? Which version exactly are you using?
  10. bigas

Post Overall speed

For me this is the worst Xiaomi phone I ever had. Sluggish performance, constantly redraw on launcher, slow internet speed for everything, lagging all around and terrible wake up process - sometimes it takes almost 10 seconds to wake up the screen. I really pray that someone develop a good...
  11. bigas

No, I did not. I did not found a way to do so after you asked so either. Enviado de meu Redmi Note 6 Pro usando o Tapatalk
  12. bigas

Hi! I'm not sure if I explain it properly or if you missed something on your solution but I installed Magisk, installed the addon and it did nothing to solve the issue I reported. The camera app still does not save the option to save on SD card the pictures I take. I really don't mind anything...
  13. bigas

I was about to ask u that. I’ll send u as soon as I get back home.
  14. bigas

Hi! I just wanna say THANKS! As I wrote around here, I bought RN6P because of LN17.1 - but as I tried other roms I found your. It's truly amazing. I'll send you a beer. Camera works just as the MIUI ROM and produces wonderful pics. Aaing, amazing! BUT, as I complained before about all Android...
  15. bigas

I went ahead and installed the build from 20200528. Everything I need is running fine - except for the camera and the gallery I've been whinning about XDA for the last couple of weeks. Enviado de meu Redmi Note 6 Pro usando o Tapatalk