• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by bigmaster

1. B

Post Question OnePlus 9 Pro, LE2120 China Version

I'm also looking to root my OnePlus 9 Pro LE2120, please help me.
  2. B

Post Question How to root Color OS OnePlus 9Pro LE2120

Only reason I bought OnePlus 9 Pro LE2120 is that I was hoping to root the phone, thanks to OEM unlocking ability. Please, somebody help us here. I'm willing to donate as well.
  3. B

Post Bypass the Samsung Galaxy S9+ Snapdragon's boot-loader SM-G965W

It's the year 2020 and yet no way to unlock the boot-loader for SM-G965W (s9+)? :(
  4. B

Post [KERNEL|ROM|Combo Firmware] SM-G9650 Qualcomm Snapdragon [11/28/2018]

Hi, I have the SM-G965W model on Rogers' network. Could you please enlighten me how you have unlocked the bootloader option?
  5. B

if the bootloader will be locked, then no point installing the firmware in the first place, right?
  6. B

Sorry, what I really meant was, is it possile to use 9650's firmware into my SM-G965W model?
  7. B

First, thanks for the answers. So, based on you comment, in the snapdragon family the s9 -9650 has the higher chance to be rooted due to its fully unlockable bootloader? Another way to put it, for people wanting to keep the snapdragon buy the 9650 model? Secondly, is it possible to firmware...
  8. B

Same here, I don't need VOlte ether. So, which Exynos S9 plus model is well supported for rooting, so I can trade them? Don't want to get ripped off. Since I'm going to do that, I better get the most out of it, such as a dual sim and unlocked model as well.
  9. B

I can see that you are from Toronto as well; FYI, I have the SM-G965W model on Rogers' network. I been rooting all my phones previously, except the LG V20 and sold that for that very reason and got this S9+. My last galaxy phone was S2, and so I didn't seem aware of the OEM lock issues on the...
  10. B

Thanks. So what should I do, I don't want to give up on "rooting" my phone? Please help.
  11. B

Finally, a matured answer to my sincere question; many out there just wanted to show off that they are better than others and full of mockeries. Thank you partcyborg for enlightening me on this issue; so the million dollars answer is 9650/9600 model firmware for my SM-G965W? :good:
  12. B

Post //G965U TMB\\ Stock Odin Files Firmware G965USQU2ARC6

Hi guys, I made a quick comparison between 3 models, LINK BELOW (mine is the SM-G965W - Rogers) as recommended by some xda members. Some were saying it may be breaking the phone entirely, and some were saying it is working. Based on those specs all three models are pretty much the same including...
  13. B

Post FW SM-G965U1 (USA Unlocked) on S9+ SM-G9650 (China Unlocked), is it possible?

Hi guys, I made a quick comparison between 3 models (mine is the SM-G965W - Rogers) as recommended by some xda members. Some were saying it may be breaking the phone entirely, and some were saying it is working. Based on those specs all three models are pretty much the same including the...
  14. B

Post Combination ROM with OEM unlock for galaxy S9 and S9+

Is these combination ROMs can possibly work with SM-G965W (Rogers) or any other way around?