• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by bigmikehd2

1. bigmikehd2

Post [Rom] Renegade(DISCONTINUED) (G920P)(OJ7-V1)(5.1.1){Aroma}

So I figured out the heart rate thing of anyone else wants to use debloated but keep heart rate sensor functionality. I downloaded the regular OHI rom and extracted the HealthServices.apk and folder from SYSTEM>PRIV-APP and pasted into the same location on my phone system and rebooted.
  2. bigmikehd2

For sure.... Just wondering what was removed to make it stop detecting it. Maybe I could add it back.
  3. bigmikehd2

Is there something missing from this rom that would make the heart rate sensor not be detected? Or could it be because I'm not signed into any samsung account stuff?
  4. bigmikehd2

Post bricked after ofe + root

Oh, well it seemed to me from your post that you only tried flashing through recovery. If you can't flash a stock rom through odin and download mode, you are probably bricked...
  5. bigmikehd2

Post bricked after ofe + root

Probably need to use Odin and re flash stock 5.1.1 rom http://www.androidexpertclub.com/how-to-update-sprint-samsung-galaxy-s6-g920p-to-official-android-lollipop-5-1-1-firmware/
  6. bigmikehd2

Post Avengers

I realized it was a theme after posting this. I didn't install it though. It came pre-installed and showed frozen in titanium backup. But it is safe to remove!!! Just like this post lol
  7. bigmikehd2

Thread Avengers

So I am wondering if anyone knows what all of these avengers apps are that show up in titanium Backup and of they can be removed or not?
  8. bigmikehd2

Post [ROM] Bad Boyz Sprint ONE M8 ROMz | 6.0 | 6.20.651.3 | Sense 7 | Updated 3.20.16

OMJ is there any way you can make a 30 step volume mod for 3.3?
  9. bigmikehd2

Post [ROM] Bad Boyz Sprint ONE M8 ROMz | 6.0 | 6.20.651.3 | Sense 7 | Updated 3.20.16

Quick question... I was lazy and didnt back my rom up before I installed the extreme sound mod thing and now I think it's too loud... Does anyone have a zip to flash to convert to normal or will I have to reflash my rom?
  10. bigmikehd2

Post Mods please DELETE

Do you guys have any suggestions on nice roms or mods?
  11. bigmikehd2

Post Mods please DELETE

I paid it lol. Thanks
  12. bigmikehd2

Post Mods please DELETE

Baseband
  13. bigmikehd2

Thread Mods please DELETE

I just purchased the M8 hk edition and activated it. I haven't mess with an HTC phone since the evo 3d. I unlocked bootloader and rooted. I want to obtain s-off but everything I've researched looks like it either can't be done or you need to pay $25 for sunshine exploit... I can usually figure...