Recent content by BigMosley

1. BigMosley

Post Question System Lag - Slow Transition Animations

I understand, to each their own. I turn all of that stuff off which speeds up the device I cannot stand any sort of transition animations.
  2. BigMosley

Post Question System Lag - Slow Transition Animations

Do you have all of the Developer option animations, set to 0 and have "Reduce Animations" turned on under Settings/visibility enhancements?
  3. BigMosley

Post Question can i force 120hz all the time?

How often does this happen on your device? I don't use Chrome too often but it is my default Internet Browser and I've never noticed this lag. I just popped open a News site and short test and I'm not seeing this stutter?
  4. BigMosley

Post Question can i force 120hz all the time?

Yes with this app and running an ADB command through your PC. Was super easy and now stays on 120hz except for apps that don't support 120hz like Google Maps for example...
  5. BigMosley

Thread General SAMSUNG.COM NO LONGER OFFERING PRICE MATCHING.

FYI for future purchases. Buddy at work tried to price match his newly purchased S21 Ultra with Best Buy because his model is currently $100 less and the Samsung rep on the online chat said they no longer offer price matching as of early March 2021. Here's the website for further info. I'm...
  6. BigMosley

Post Accessories ZEROLEMON Galaxy S21 Ultra Battery Case 8000mAh review.

You must never lose power where you live. I'm sure some people in Texas last week would have loved an extended battery pack like this for their device.
  7. BigMosley

It's on Amazon. I'm not sure how XDA is regarding sharing links.
  8. BigMosley

Yeah definitely wont be an everyday item, but it will come in handy when the power goes out/vacation/camping/etc.
  9. BigMosley

Thread Accessories ZEROLEMON Galaxy S21 Ultra Battery Case 8000mAh review.

ZeroLemon is know to be the top dog when it comes to battery cases and this time it's no different. The S21 Ultra already packs a whopping 5,000 mAh battery and this case brings another amazing 8,000 mAh. I cannot wait to go on vacation with this beast, It will make my traveling and exploring...
  10. BigMosley

Post Galaxy z fold 2 Got the new official 3.0 update

Unlocked Fold 2 here with a Tmobile SIM and I still haven't received the update.
  11. BigMosley

Post OneUI 3.0 Beta Coming Soon

When will SM-F916U1 receive it?
  12. BigMosley

Thread Can't get hole punch notification light to work?

The stock EdgeLighting and I downloaded EdgeLighting+ and I still cannot get the camera hole punch notification light to work on either the outer or inner screens. I assume the correct option would be "Eclipse" but when I press it nothing happens?
  13. BigMosley

Post Anyone just using screen protectors and no case?

I went ahead a few days ago and removed the inner and outer screen protectors. The inner was getting nastier looking with smudges plus I signed up for Samsung Care+ so if anything happens to the screen I only pay like $29 for a replacement.