Recent content by Bigmotoxer

1. B

Post [OFFICIAL][7.1.2_r8][potter] XenonHD 7.1

This is an awesome ROM, it worked great for about a month and then suddenly 3g only, no LTE. Nothing had changed, I didn't add or take away anything so I don't understand. I have tried so many ROMs and I'm amazed that despite how awesome some of them are they do not provide LTE for single-Sim...
  2. B

Post Definite fix for low in-call volume?

I bought 2 Moto g plus phones. One for me, one for my girl..... we can't hear each other, at all unless we're both in a quiet place the same time ,which is usually never. I've visited Moto supporting website and there is no support for this issue at all! 29 pages deep of complaints and a rep...
  3. B

Post Moto g5 plus, single SIM, no LTE on custom ROM?!

So I tried AOKP to no avail. Still no 4g/LTE. That's time I'll never get back lol.
  4. B

Thanks for responding. I still haven't found a fix for the LTE. I will try to aokp again maybe something has been fixed or added. I did fix my camera problem by flashing elementalX so that's good. But not having LTE is not cool. And I also did not want to message w 8.0 yet.
  5. B

Post [APP][MOD][Magisk][Root][NonRoot] iYTBP - YouTube with background play and much more!

Contraire mon frere... 3. Either put the apk inside the iYTBP Vanced Universal Installer or put the apk in the /sdcard/Download/ folder 4. Uninstall any YouTube updates that you have installed and disable auto-update for YouTube via playstore (if YouTube is user app, uninstall it completely) 5...
  6. B

Post [APP][MOD][Magisk][Root][NonRoot] iYTBP - YouTube with background play and much more!

Moto g5 plus SuperSU Rooted, 7.0 stock w/xposed87 Used Non Magisk method. Downloaded proper APK / Installer Dropped appropriate APK into installer Zip. Uninstalled YouTube updates. Disabled auto updates. Installed Zip in TWRP. SAID IT WAS a success so I rebooted to system and I noticed that...
  7. B

Post How to fix Freedom Mobile stuck on 3G after call

I have same Problem on Boost Mobile, ..3g only. I've posted about it. No luck. Does anyone with skills want to make some $? I'll pay someone to write a fix for this. Seriously I've bought 2 of these ($275 ea) just so I could run a custom ROM on a great ph ..I've used 5 ROM's so far and same...
  8. B

Month later...5 custom roms later...still either no 4g on custom rom or no camera on simple root w magisk. I still can't post in Dev forum.
  9. B

Post MOD[Camera] Less Aggressive Sharpening | Noise Reduction

All this hype about the ease of rooting the Moto g5 plus blah blah SURE it roots fabulously except the camera DON'T work. Oh and I put a custom OS which fixes the camera issue but because I have a boost Mobile phone(which I'm assuming isn't compatible w the 3 custom ROM that I've tried) because...
  10. B

Post [TOOLKIT] [WIN | LINUX | MAC] Moto G5 Plus Toolkit | Root | Unlock | Backup | Unbrick

Camera does not work on moto g5plus after proper steps have been utilized.
  11. B

No luck. I found the APN settings on Boost mobile site, I set/saved that to no avail. I went back to stock/rooted and 4g works fine. But no matter which custom ROM I use I still only have 3g. Surely someone somewhere knows how to set/fix this. Can a Mod move this to where someone may have...
  12. B

I dont know much about APN ...not durecwhst it's suppose to be set at..im boost mobile.. I'll start researching that next ..thanks brother
  13. B

I would've posted in other forum but wouldn't let me due to lack of status....or rep...or bling..or something.
  14. B

Thread Moto g5 plus, single SIM, no LTE on custom ROM?!

Moto g5 plus 64g (single SIM),unlocked bootloader, root...4g works fine on stock ROM rooted w/Xposed . ..and that's great but Ive flashed custom ROMs Resurrection ...and Halogen ... and Desolation ... and they are very nice ROM s but I only get 3g (no LTE) and the only info I find on this is a...