Recent content by binoysankar

1. binoysankar

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][Beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2021/03/11]

This will erase internal storage right? Why is this mandatory?
  2. binoysankar

Post [GUIDE] Google Backup - Waiting to backup

My issue is that the Backup now button is enabled. But when i click on that i get an error can't backup now - try again later. Tried all the steps mentioned here and even tried removing pattern, fingerprint and face unlock options also. Can you pls help? Pfa image
  3. binoysankar

Post [APP] [PORT] [MODDED] [10+] ONEPLUS launcher 4.6.5 [NEW UPDATE]

Like this mod and its working fine on Android 11 roms. Wish i could have the double tap to lock feature working. Apart from that all good. Keep up the work. Kudos...
  4. binoysankar

Post [ROM][Android 11][BERYLLIUM] crDroid v7.4 [04.04.2021]

Thank you i will give it a shot and update you:good:
  5. binoysankar

Post [ARM64][GApps][Android 11] NikGApps [4th Apr 2021]

I flashed back the inbuilt gapps built now. Will share the logs when i flash next time mostly when u release next gapps version. Really wierd that this issue is only for some people for A11 roms.
  6. binoysankar

Sure I will try Edit: its there for 10th Oct build also for me. I have seen this issue reported by some people in certain telegram groups. Suggestions was yo give permission to play services which is not working.
  7. binoysankar

I have one issue. After flashing rom + nikgapps am not able to connect to google account to restore my backup or sign in. Tried all flavours of nikgapps + addons for setup wizard also. Kindly help... Device: poco f1, Android 11. Facing this issue for A11 Vanilla builds. Inbuilt gapps builds...
  8. binoysankar

Post [ROM][Android 11][BERYLLIUM] crDroid v7.4 [04.04.2021]

Which gapps are you guys using? I have issue with Nikgapps which is not connecting to google account. Can't resyore my backup from google or sign in. Tried all flavours of nikgapps + addons for setup wizard also. Kindly help...
  9. binoysankar

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][Beryllium][CAF][10.0] PixelDust Android 10 for Beryllium

I was also a paid user for Drupe for their interface and using it for long I uninstalled the app long back. It has lots of bugs which when reported they will acknowledge and do nothing. Most new version which they release will have the claim "Bug fixes and Improvements" which i always wonder...
  10. binoysankar

Am using LawRun kernel which is good. Also didn't find any performance issues with Stock kernel as well on normal usage. Not sure on gaming perspective as am not a gamer. Edit: Currently using Ingenium and pretty good so far for day to day usage.
  11. binoysankar

Its mentioned "pie" on that build. Pls check before flashing something.
  12. binoysankar

I dirty flashed yesterdays build. 17th build i have clean flashed but that time cts and bluetooth didn't work