Recent content by bizcuite

1. B

Post [ROM][6.0.1] Cyanogenmod 13.0 N7100 Build 15

Have tried to flash a newer modem firmware? This rom needs a specific modem to works. Else try to install a samsung rom to see if your efs is broken. Bizcuite
  2. B

Post F2FS breaks cm13 help.

Ext2, No..... ext4 is better Else if you want to use f2fs, you must have a ROM who can boot with a good fstab to mount partition in f2fs format!!!! I have made my rom with F2FS on cache partition (cannot format data ATM with my old recovery, it failed, i must update it). #test f2fs...
  3. B

Post Driver mali r6p0 on pour kernel

The driver is link to the rom (by libraries used) it will be never compatible with another roms, only roms build with news librairies. The driver doesn't worked and i don't worked on it ATM. Bizcuite
  4. B

Post Preview CM14 on n7100

Because i have: A familly (3 daugters) A work Lots of projets in progress. And to finish, it's just a hobby! :) I have not many times to work on CM, and less to work with a team. I work on the rom in transport, on my phone by ssh connections with my server :D Bizcuite Sent from my GT-N7100...
  5. B

No supports = no informations :) (cf first post) It's just a preview, not for all day uses. Cyanogen hasn't pushed all theirs codes in N! To see all changes, looks on cyanogen review website. I have made change into kernel (see my git), and revert back many things to have sdcard working (and...
  6. B

V5 version: https://mega.nz/#!YRsRmLyS!SmPNCoxBFvHmRrqi0SI3XTerFQVB8JvgnNYUc_m9ybU Bizcuite
  7. B

Bizcuite Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA-Developers mobile app
  8. B

NP ^^ Build V3 was NOT published because sdcard is not seen (solved in next build) BUT: -It's a little more stable (little reboot after the first start) -F2FS used -BT works -WIFI doesn't worked ATM -SIM CARD not seen -Properties are accessibles -ALSA kernel drivers must be updated -i must...
  9. B

The luck has nothing to do here :) but many thanks ^^ I have updated my github with my latest changes. No sim card atm because "stk" is not include in frameworks (overlay). Status bar works with my second build, but not parameters. I haven't tried a lot the ROM, i make debug at boot up. We...
  10. B

Thread Preview CM14 on n7100

Hi! No support, no help, no...all that you want. I am not a Team, I AM ALONE!! It's just the first preview: this is the first boot of cm14 on N7100, lots of crashes/random reboot, lots of bugs. https://mega.nz/#!dREj1AqS!jGeoXdeDP4qt9ZWl0iRzoe66WFgaSilCtfqTivCgkDk Only kernel has beeen pushed...
  11. B

I have rebase all my work and use drivers (kernel/gralloc/UMP) from Mali website (not pushed in git) but i put this project in stand by, because i compile (with success but doesn't boot) staging/cm14 atm. Bizcuite Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA-Developers mobile app
  12. B

I think yes, just try to use original Native Framework from Cyanogen. I have no problem with lags or autorotation with my own build. Maybe lags comes from here. Bizcuite
  13. B

It doesn't worked because the drivers ils not loaded correctly. /dev/mali is not created, UMP driver yes. There are ni crash from the kernel :/ I work on kernel before.... I have included too the new UMP HAL(with the new gralloc) into n7100 device folder. I will inform you about any...
  14. B

This drain must come to device configuration (in sources), tell to Ivan to see if Doze is fully activated (like i9300). Personnally, i have Doze since February, and have no problem, my battery is better than before Doze activation. battery: -0.5%/h during the night. Bizcuite
  15. B

A new ROM with r6p0 kernel include has been terminated yesterday (applications update at start has changed, it's beautiful lol). Same error with surfaceflinger and the Hack doesn't worked for us. Nothing has changed!! (same logcat) I recompile with a newer version of gralloc (i build it ATM)...