• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by bizzypain

1. bizzypain

Post [UPDATE][Material design] Samsung Galaxy Note 4[fantastic HD wallpapers]

Amazing work! Some of best wallz I've ever seen!!! ;)
  2. bizzypain

Post [LG APPS] stock G2 singles apps (KK(apk+odex) & JB)

Push both apk and odex file with a root browser like root explorer, in System/app. Then set both permissions of apk and odex to rw-r--r-- , reboot and enjoy. Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  3. bizzypain

Post [MOD][BOOTANIMATIONS] G2 bootanimations (Flashables)

Sorry, I've used the wrong flashable zip file. I changed the OP with your new link. Thank's for your work. Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  4. bizzypain

New links added. Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  5. bizzypain

Updated: new bootanimation with nexus animation & G2 black logo.
  6. bizzypain

Yes, it should work fine. Regards. Sent from my unknown using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  7. bizzypain

You can't install these on G2 running CM11. To install OEM(like LG) apps on AOSP-Base Roms, you need a dedicated porting. Regards. Sent from my unknown using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  8. bizzypain

Thread [MOD][BOOTANIMATIONS] G2 bootanimations (Flashables)

Flash this at own risk! I am not responsible for the self-destruction of your phone. Updated: new bootanimation with nexus animation & G2 black logo. Install: Just download and flash through recovery. Reboot and enjoy. Download LG logo & 3D android: G-Drive Download Nexus & G2 logo: Mega...
  9. bizzypain

Error to post. Please clear it.
  10. bizzypain

I have tried several times to upload the zip file on xda but it seems that the server is not responding. I upload it on Google drive but try again tomorrow on xda. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9iMCSuw6vFzTENmTzV1WUhWdGc/edit?usp=sharing
  11. bizzypain

Post [LG APPS] stock G Pro 2 singles apps (apk+odex)(KK)

Google Drive mirrors added, uploaded from windows and added to archive with 7zip. Try now! :good: :) It should be, together with kernel the app that handles the knock code feature.
  12. bizzypain

Post [APP][PORT][December 5, 2013][v5.1] XPERIA Z1 WALKMAN™ for CM9 - CM11/ICS - KK 4.4

Thank you. Works well on LG G2 D802(int.) CM11, good work. :good:
  13. bizzypain

Tested both and work well for me. Try to download with other browsers or unzip with other programs.
  14. bizzypain

Post LG G2 Stock Firmware (Go Back to Stock)

Thank you! Both methods work well for me! Thank you!!
  15. bizzypain

Added G-Drive mirrors. ;)