• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by bkimbel

1. B

Post Total Launcher Beta

tasker integration I noticed that there is "Tasker Plugin Support". Exactly what does this mean? I was hoping we'd be able to display the contents of tasker variables, similar to the way Zooper works. Or use tasker to perform Total Launcher actions (like going to a page) but I haven't noticed...
  2. B

Post Total Launcher Beta

Anyone know how to specify which calendar to use when displaying the next appointment? I'd love to be able to have that setting right at the icon level.
  3. B

Post [APP][2.2+][Tasker plugin] Secure Settings - Updated 1/29/14

This isn't really a solution to how Secure Settings works, but as a work-around for your specific issue, you could try Better Open With.
  4. B

Post [APP][4.1+][V3.4.1] Commandr for Google Now

I think the battery drain I've been experiencing is because Commandr is listening even when the screen is off. Any idea how I can set it to listen only when the screen is on? I had the phone sitting on my desk during a conference call when I suppose someone said something that sounded like "OK...
  5. B

Post [APP][4.1+][V3.4.1] Commandr for Google Now

Battery drain? I just noticed what appears to be a battery drain issue. I'm not sure if there's a setting I can use to decrease this:
  6. B

Post [ROM][XXUFNL1][15Jan]Omega v31 ●►Android 4.4.2 & 4.3 & 4.1.2◄●Omega Files◄●►Themes◄●►

Does v31 have the 3MinitBattery Mod? It's really the only thing in v30 I didn't like and if it's not in v31 that's reason enough to flash for me.
  7. B

Post [ROM][XXUFNL1][15Jan]Omega v31 ●►Android 4.4.2 & 4.3 & 4.1.2◄●Omega Files◄●►Themes◄●►

I had the same issue for the longest time. I had no idea what was causing the problem. I came from Omega v14 (I think that was the version ... it was pretty old). The difference was that I had been using Perseus kernel, and I think that the custom scripts I had in init.d might have been...
  8. B

Play Services has stopped I'm having a heck of a time with Play Services stopping. I've uninstalled and re-installed and updated and cleared caches so many times I'm not sure which is the right version. The latest version I tried was Google Play Services 6.1.88 (1557022-038).apk from MihirGosai...
  9. B

Post [APP][4.0.3+ & GB][XPOSED] NotifyClean

I just traced my lag issues down to NotifyClean, as well. I noticed lags when opening applications from LMT (direct calls to things like "back" and "home" were fine, but calling any applications, either from pie or gestures caused lags). Also, starting up Titanium Backup it would sit on...
  10. B

Post [APP][4.1+][V1.3.7] Saiy | Your Open Source Virtual Assistant

Hmmm ... I've tried a shorter delay (7 seconds) but not longer. I'll give that a shot. I had already given the task a high priority, and set it to prevent the phone from sleeping, to make sure it would complete if I just turned it on to check the time and then off. My tasks currently "light up"...
  11. B

Using tasker to time-out I've set up a task that starts Permanent Voice Recognition when the phone first turns on and then turns it off 10 seconds later. It works well most of the time, giving me time to ask Utter! a question by simply turning on the phone, and at the same time it doesn't drain...
  12. B

Look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=34339449&postcount=2155 The other way to get to this link is from the User Guide Link in the Play Store entry for Utter, then click on the Tasker Plugin link.
  13. B

Post [APP][ROOT] LMT Launcher v2.9

sincere thanks LMT recently stopped working for me. A quick search and upgrade to the latest version solved my problem. But while I was without LMT I realized just how much I depend on it. That alone was worth the donation I just sent. But when I considered the fact that noname is still...
  14. B

Post [Android 4+] Omega Files Pro - Customize your rom - Tools - Widgets

Just out of curiosity, will you have the mods wesamothman has in his N7100 Tools?
  15. B

Post [FAQ] Simplistic Framework/Simplistic Control

Omega 12, 13, 14, and 15 confirmed to work.