Recent content by bkjolly

1. bkjolly

Post Official CM-12.1 for Nexus Player (fugu)

Well the full CM source is there with bug fixes etc. The logical things have been made usable like advanced reboot in Leanback Mode. If you choose to use Trebuchet then you have the full CM experience.
  2. bkjolly

Yes this will be updated to Marshmellow
  3. bkjolly

It's the TV Settings repo I figured that was obvious.
  4. bkjolly

I'm with D. When he got his Nexus Player after me saying how great mine was we said it needs to do this and have CM. That's whats's been done for the device adding anymore doesn't make sense. You have nightly's and CM source is updated daily with things that effect every device so how people...
  5. bkjolly

I've noticed minimal video distortions but only in Kodi. Nothing on Netflix or Hulu and I suspect that's dependent on the source server you're streaming from in Kodi there's nothing that can be done about that. To some extent you're correct in regard to copy and paste that works but the way cm...
  6. bkjolly

It's harder than you'd think. The hardest part IMHO is not overthinking it. I think a good question would be where would people like to see the project go. I mean personally I always wanted it to stay a TV device but D made sure it could be anything anyone wanted. I can't speak for D but I'm...
  7. bkjolly

He's working on it.
  8. bkjolly

You know the golden rule about ETA's right?
  9. bkjolly

Why would you even want to flash both Gapps Packages? Just use the leanback ones you have the option to change the default launcher under the home menu.
  10. bkjolly

May want to talk to the app Dev on Market Helper the issue isn't on this end, his app probably needs updating.
  11. bkjolly

Haven't tried market helper. Haven't used it since Froyo tbh.
  12. bkjolly

Those gapps were pulled from a laptop we found in a Delorean belonging to a guy named Marty McFly.
  13. bkjolly

I think you summed up my point.
  14. bkjolly

Post [ROM][AOSP][LolliRock][v.2.1]

Skype Anyone have a skype apk that works?