B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• hey, I saw you are using the cyanogenmod usb tether feature. I haven't configured it to work on mine cuz I've been using Wireless Tether For Root Users app. Is the cyan one better? You also mentioned you're using ADB. What is that?

I'm new to this and bought my MT3G rooted on ebay. tbh... I find some of the threads confusing. I'd appreciate your feedback. Thx
    hey i have a question so please bear with me. Im still running 4.1.11.1 . what are the real advantages of 4.1.9.9.9? this build has been stable as ever for me and i want to know the possible performanc e advantages if you can tell me. I'd appreciate it thanx
    Hi BKMO, this is Paul from Philadelphia PA. It is my rather unclear understanding that the instructions here are no longer valid for 3.9.1 or 3.9.2. Apparently a kernel change caused this script/set of instructions to require a modification in the userinit text which I apparently did wrong. Sorry if there is an update "somewhere", I did look. If so, can you please tell me where, if not, can you either post updated instructions on the thread or in response to this. Thanks, Paul
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…