Recent content by BlackCommando

1. B

Post [10.0][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v8.x [raphael][19/12/2020]

Just installed the latest version and it's nice. Is this thread abandoned by the maintainer though? No mention of last two updates on here.
  2. B

Sometimes DC dimming messes up auto brightness in certain ambient lightness. Disable it and see if it fixes things.
  3. B

Using a third party gesture app like FNG will help.
  4. B

To me, it immediately opens the Gallery App (I use a 3rd party gallery app). Selecting any image in gallery works then. Maybe you could try installing a simple gallery app just to see if it appears in the pop up list and you're able to select an image from there.
  5. B

Did you try options available at Settings > Ressurection Tools > Panels > Quick Settings? There's a QS Imagr section when you scroll down.
  6. B

Updated to the January update (no mention of it in this tread yet, I see). HOW DOES THIS ROM STILL KEEPS GETTING BETTER! I had only one very minor issue of screen flickering when I turned off screen using a screen of shortcut in Nova Launcher and even that is fixed now. Thank you very much. 😁
  7. B

I'm using Amazon as UPI app. Working fine for me.
  8. B

I just dirty flashed to see what happens. I use Nova Launcher and it was set to be the default launcher. Everything was fine upon dirty flash. I tried changing the default launcher to Trebuchet, then trebuchet kept force closing and I had to set Nova as default and everything is calm again.
  9. B

Get the 185 version from here: https://camera.aeonax.com
  10. B

Post Englezos Kernel - 0.12 [January 15 2021]

I've been using it with RR for a couple days. Nice everyday performance and battery. Thanks, no bug experienced.