Recent content by blackhawk_LA

1. blackhawk_LA

Post [ROM][10] hadesRom Q v1.0 for Exynos S8 / S8+ / Note8 [26.12.2020]

STOP asking for ETA, updates, or whatever. Pretty please with sugar on top.
  2. blackhawk_LA

Post [ROM][NOUGAT][7.1.x][M7]XenonHD

Thank you for your work, and for keeping such an old and great device alive! I had issues with Bluetooth not connecting to my smart tv. Tried replacing bluetooth libraries and apks from Resurrectiin Remix Rom and it worked! Everything else seems to be fine ;)
  3. blackhawk_LA

Post [KERNEL] Phantom Kernel for N950 - F/FD/N (for Samsung PIE and OREO ROMs)

I have a doubt with settings in synapse. When choosing "cpu throttle frequency control", "disable" means that there will be no throttle (so the cpu might get hotter), or the opposite? I have doubts because with default settings, it's disabled and it should be an experimental/ dangerous option...
  4. blackhawk_LA

Post [S-OFF] revone - DEVELOPER EARLY ACCESS PREVIEW EDITION

So, Is there any way to get s-off nowadays?
  5. blackhawk_LA

Post [ROM][STABLE][7.1.2] Slim 7 [m7]

I'm having issues with XenonHD. Can anyone provide a link for latest slim build? The official web page seems like it's not working
  6. blackhawk_LA

Which version are you trying to use? Latest version is working fine for me in compatibility mode. Also I've frozen SoundAlive. Check your music player too, some settings seem to be incompatible
  7. blackhawk_LA

Post [ROM][NOUGAT][7.1.x][M7]XenonHD

First of all, huge thanks for the dev for keeping support to our devices! ROM works flawlessly; I haven't had any issue with latest build. But the thing is that I'm not able to use any magisk module. They all install without problems, appear as enabled in magisk but when I try to use them, they...
  8. blackhawk_LA

Post [Xposed] MinMinGuard v2.0.2

For me it's not working. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with custom Q ROM, latest stable Riru and Edxposed. Hopefully someone will release an updated version
  9. blackhawk_LA

I have lots of launcher reloads, and I have the feeling that apps are killed too aggressively, despite I haven't touched anything in kernel settings. I've read that Samsung has a in kernel app killer or something like that. Could you devs disable this? Thanks
  10. blackhawk_LA

Thanks for the ROM, it's great to see such achievement for our phones! The ROM feels smoother than stock pie at first. Everything is an upgrade but I feel that camera quality is a bit worse, and also it seems like the app is slower and needs more time to take a photo
  11. blackhawk_LA

Post DeluxeROM v29 [N950F/G955F/G950F] [DTL1] [PIE] [AROMA] [ROMCONTROL] [+KERNEL]

Hello. Anyone knows which are the files needed to enable screen recording and screen capture tiles? I like this ROM but I prefer more stock look and stability with Alexndr and I'd like to add just this feature. Thanks!
  12. blackhawk_LA

Post DeluxeROM v29 [N950F/G955F/G950F] [DTL1] [PIE] [AROMA] [ROMCONTROL] [+KERNEL]

I'm not able to download kernel from drive. Any mirror, please? Thanks in advance
  13. blackhawk_LA

Post [MODULE] Universal GMS Doze

Actually, I've re enabled it and now it passes safety net. I don't know what happened, but when it didn't pass, just disabling and rebooting fixed it.
  14. blackhawk_LA

Post [MODULE] Universal GMS Doze

I think that the latest version is triggering safety net in my galaxy note 8. Anyone else facing this? I think it's strange but since I've disabled it, safety net is ok again