Recent content by blarrick

1. blarrick

Post Is it possible to factory reset when recovery is corrupted?

Is fastboot mode the menu with start, bootloader, recovery etc? Yes, I can get there but selecting bootloader just reloads that menu and ADB is not detecting the device while in this mode.
  2. blarrick

Thread Is it possible to factory reset when recovery is corrupted?

I have an old P1XL that I believe may be hard bricked. It bootloops endlessly, and i can hold power+down to get into the boot menu, but when selecting reboot recovery it just tries to do a system boot and bootloops. If I try to connect it to my PC in the boot menu, it isn't detected by ADB. I've...
  3. blarrick

Post [ROM][PIE][OFFICIAL] lineage-16.0 for Pixels (marlin/sailfish)

You'll probably have to either dirty flash or wipe and flash when official comes out. That's what happened with 8.1 at least. It was unofficial for a while, then official was released and that was the advised thing to do (wipe/flash)
  4. blarrick

Post [ROM][OREO][OFFICIAL] lineage-15.1 for Pixels (marlin/sailfish)

Couldn't they just flash gapps with the install? Doesn't official LOS have no gapps installed?
  5. blarrick

Post [How-to] Unlock bootloader on Verizon Pixel/XL

Thank you! I got a refurb PXL via Amazon and they can randomly send Global or VZW model. I got VZW model and first thing I did was unlock the bootloader using this method. Worked perfectly on the 8.0 that it shipped with (I've read that people who are already on the 8.1 June update have a little...
  6. blarrick

Post Charging speed

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vnpEXfo2HCGADdd9G2x9dMDWqENiY2kgBJUu29f_TX8/pubhtml# Stock charger is best, but anything rated a "3" and has the "full 18w charge" will work the same, but for $35 free shipping it makes more sense to just buy the stock charger straight from Google. 6ft...
  7. blarrick

Post [ROM][(Un)OFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 for Nexus 6 (shamu)

> IMPORTANT NOTE FOR VERIZON USERS: Google released a separate October 2017 security update (NGI77B) just for verizon users that has a different radio. So you'll want to flash it. I repeat, THIS RADIO IS JUST FOR VERIZON USERS. I am using an unlocked Nexus 6 (non-Verizon model) but I am on the...
  8. blarrick

Thread OTG is being properly detected, but keyboard not working or lighting up

Has anyone hooked a keyboard up to Shamu using an OTG cable? I have a Startech Microusb to Miniusb OTG cable and others in the reviews have confirmed got it working with keyboards, mice etc. I also tried a few OTG test/troubleshoot apps and the OTG cable is being detected, but the keyboard is...
  9. blarrick

Post [Q?] Android Pay 7.1.x ROM with working root?

On latest Lineage with Franco Kernel + Magisk and passing safetynet. I have my card set up successfully with Android Pay but I haven't had a chance to actually test it, but I am definitely passing SN. Netflix shows up on Play Store as well. I did a complete wipe, installed Lineage + Gapps...
  10. blarrick

Post Is there an updated guide to flashing the N6?

I'm aware of the issue, and it is about Safetynet. Netflix and other apps like PoGo can avoid being shown on the Play Store to devices that do not pass Safetynet. Anyways I got it to work. About 8 hours after passing Safetynet, it finally showed back up on the Play Store. So I'm fairly certain...
  11. blarrick

Post Is there an updated guide to flashing the N6?

Got it, thank you. I've now got TWRP installed, making my nan backup now and expect to be on Lineage with Magisk shortly. I do appreciate it. edit: Lineage flashed, francos kernel flashed, latest radio and bootloader flashed. Everything is up and running. Only problem is Safetynet is still...
  12. blarrick

Thread Is there an updated guide to flashing the N6?

There's one main guide by xBeerdroiDx, but it is outdated and you can't find the download for the SDK that he's referring to, so the guide comes to an abrupt halt right at the beginning. Is anyone aware of an updated guide? Or at least an updated guide to the SDK download part? I'm fairly...
  13. blarrick

Post [Q] Voodoo Sound type app for the S4

Appreciate it man, this was exactly what I was looking for. Got it working with Poweramp, music sounds great :)
  14. blarrick

Post Newb to the S4. What root method to use.

Install Safestrap, flash a good ROM, I prefer Eclipse and it will come with root and debloat. If you just want root, download the towelroot.apk from the towelroot website and run the app.
  15. blarrick

Thread [Q] Voodoo Sound type app for the S4

Well back on my Droid Charge there was an app called Voodoo Sound Control (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.projectvoodoo.controlappdonate&hl=en) which did some voodoo magic to the audio hardware and made music sound incredible. For a phone, that is. It seems that Supercurio has...