Recent content by blaspheme000

1. B

Post why so less development in our device Oneplus 7t.

Flashing procedure is well very complicated with no twrp. So almost no one bothered.
  2. B

Post Internal Storage seems gone

or you could just reflash stock rom from msmdownload tool to lessen the hassle lol.
  3. B

Post [UNIFIED] [CAF 10.0] [4.9.196] [CLANG 10 / LTO] Neutrino Kernel (sagitta)

ofc it wouldn't work. stock has no support for f2fs. but on arter's kernel it works.
  4. B

after changing file system to f2fs and flashing this kernel internal storage is not showing up to pc.
  5. B

I don't think it would work as oneplus is yet to release the source code for that.
  6. B

I've been tracking this kernel for quite a while now lmao. One of the best for sure. :)
  7. B

Post [KERNEL] [blu_spark r146 OP6/T] [OOS 10 / CUSTOM A10]

This kernel is a beast on light usage at 10%/hr but when gaming it becomes a toaster.
  8. B

Post [KERNEL] [blu_spark r146 OP6/T] [OOS 10 / CUSTOM A10]

That is the correct way to do it tho unless you are using custom rom/decrypted oos.
  9. B

Post Tutorial : Decrypt And Flash Any ROM [ Working on Android 10 ][No data loss]

You clearly forgot to format data and reboot recovery before flashing anything.
  10. B

Post [r21] arter97 kernel for OnePlus 6

Yes it will. I personally preferred starting from scratch to avoid some hiccups along the way.
  11. B

What i did. Flash arter kernel Reboot to arter twrp Change /data to f2fs Flash f2fs_fstab.zip That's it. Keep in mind that you have to flash fstab zip every rom update or system format.
  12. B

Latest kernel is very smooth. It fixed the stutters in my pubg mobile which is present on any other kernel. But battery life takes a hit.
  13. B

Can I use this kernel on ext4 partition? I don't really want to format data.
  14. B

Post [Kernel] RenderZenith OP6 [OOS-P-EAS-V1.5.0][10/21]

Excellent kernel. Battery life and performance are as expected.