Recent content by blazzer12

1. blazzer12

Post [rom] [twrp] sm-t290 & sm-t295 [discussions & help thread]

This ROM was snappy for a while and then it started restarting several times a day. It is getting stuck at the "Samsung" Logo screen. It stays there forever flashing the logo.
  2. blazzer12

Thread Any magisk module that can make sd card as adopted storage on Android 10?

Did google remove the option of adopted storage? I don't see it on my SM-T295. I rooted it so I was wondering if there is a Magisk Module that can make sd card act like adopted storage. Thank you.
  3. blazzer12

Post SM-T290 secure check fail

I faced the same issue. Possibly you are on Android 10; you need to flash a less secure bootloader (BL). I attached it; extract the file to find a .rar file. Flash it using ODIN as "BL". Then flash the recovery file, as "AP". You can also flash them both at the same time. BTW, did you get GSI...
  4. blazzer12

Thread Is it possible to use a GSI Rom on "treble enabled" T295?

There is a Recovery for this device. So what is stopping from a GSI ROM running on this treble enabled device? I installed recovery and flashing a GSI ROM (Q Mod) but it is bootlooping. Have any of you figured it out? How to do it?!
  5. blazzer12

Post A7 sms/mms recovery?

Sorry for the tangent: How much would replacing the display cost? My display is broke too.
  6. blazzer12

Thread What is the default "minimum width" for SM-T295?

I messed with "minimum width" setting in developer options and now I don't remember the default value. Please help. Model : Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8 (2019) [SM-T295]
  7. blazzer12

Post Clarity/resolution

Tab A 8 (2019) might be okay for video but not good for text. It's not even FHD. 6/10
  8. blazzer12

Post [P600][n1awifi][ROM][7.1] Official LineageOS 14.1 - weekly

Well, did you find a solution? --------- You can try this: How to Fix Setup Wizard has Stopped on Android
  9. blazzer12

Post [SM-P601] [ROM] [7.1.2] [20210308] Unofficial LineageOS/RR/AICP

Well did you find out? Maybe flash this ROM and then again a kernel for P600?