• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by bleez99

1. bleez99

Post [Guide] Flash Magisk on Android 12

Yeah, I got out of it. Had to wipe. The binaries in the safetynet fix for B2 were still compatible with B3. Not B4. I played with fire and got burned. Rooted now with the method I used in flash-all.sh. Something really bad happened on first root fire up, and I just had to do a clean start...
  2. bleez99

I know why, and it's probably a good thing it doesn't. It's looking for: if getprop ro.build.id | grep -q SPB3; then stop keystore2 start keystore2 fi So for you it won't restart the old keystore2 service. I've been playing around with my version, and I'm starting it. Now, how to...
  3. bleez99

Yup, exactly my method too. Did you use safetynet-fix - last version for B3? It's the one I checked in to @kdrag0n 's github. EDIT: Went back to the above command line and with disabling verity, no go. Phone just doesn't like it. Pixel 5.
  4. bleez99

Yes, next step. I am afraid it may be the patched keystore and shared object that "just worked" from beta 2 to beta 3 in the safetynet fix. Either @kdrag0n can do a fresh patch, he's the original author (when he has the time, not asking for anything) or I will have to set up my own build...
  5. bleez99

Don't know. I can't get B4 rooted yet without bootlooping. Some fiddling to do.
  6. bleez99

This will probably be short lived, but here is the "official" safetynet fix for B3 https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix/files/6929451/safetynet-fix-a12.3.zip
  7. bleez99

Post HELP

https://developer.android.com/about/versions/12/download-ota Follow the instructions and cross your fingers. You may need to factory reset from the recovery. As long as you can get to the recovery, you have a shot. Beta 3 has been very stable for me.
  8. bleez99

Full flash,as always. No wipee.
  9. bleez99

You may have to. Going with a flash from 11 to 12 may pose problems with stability if you don't wipe. There is an example command line a few posts up that show how to disable verity and the command line I displayed excludes the -w for wiping. You may get lucky and have a good running phone. You...
  10. bleez99

No, I recommend a flash.
  11. bleez99

I did - you'll be good to go. And I have safetynet. Google Pay is set up, no rejected cards, but I haven't made a purchase yet. Confidence is high.
  12. bleez99

For those of you who don't have safetynet working, here. All credit goes to @kdrag0n, I just modified the shell scripts for B3 Pull request done if you don't want my zip.
  13. bleez99

Post Can't update from android 12 public beta 1

No command in the recovery is easy - hold the power and up volume for a few seconds.
  14. bleez99

Probably. How hard is it to modify flash-all.sh? I apply the monthly updates myself, I always modify the shell script. Keep --disable-verity --disable-verification in the fastboot command line. You don't need the others I'm showing, it's just how I approach updates. I flash the current slot...
  15. bleez99

Post Carrier, signal icon disappeared from Android 12

Looks like a conscious design decision to only show your current internet connection whether it be wifi or carrier. Dropping down the shade reveals your carrier connection strength if currently on wifi. I can't get it to appear with the standard System UI tweaker either. In a way it makes...