• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Blink003

1. B

Post [RECOVERY][OFFICIAL] TWRP for ASUS ROG Phone 3

Where should I flash magisk? slot A or slot B?
  2. B

Post [Kernel][27.08.2021][Android 11] Kirisakura 1.0.5_R for Asus Rog Phone 3 aka OBIWAN

Where should I flash your kernel slot A or slot B? I am using TWRP rn.
  3. B

Post [Kernel][27.08.2021][Android 11] Kirisakura 1.0.5_R for Asus Rog Phone 3 aka OBIWAN

I converted CN to WW and its always on my notification area so I want to get rid of that app.
  4. B

I found what causes it. When I tried to uninstall the hardwarestub it greys-out the refresh rate option. But on stock kernel I didn't experience it.
  5. B

My refresh rate has greyed out after flashing the latest kernel. I am using the .70 update
  6. B

Post Refresh rate problem!

Try to set the brightness to 0% (disable adaptive brightness) and set the refresh rate to 120hz. After that, try UFO test or displayhz.com. Take a screenshot and post it here.
  7. B

I downgrade my firmware. I tried it on both versions. It shows the same bug. 17.0823.2007.25 and 17.0823.2007.32
  8. B

I believe that was the limitation of the browser. Only selected users has that low brightness = 60hz bug. So weird.
  9. B

I think its just a coincidence but I like blackpink tho. BTW. Can you send a report for a refresh rate issue in the developer option and comment here https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/33333/broken-refresh-rate That is my thread for refresh rate issue. Write what you experience. That helps...
  10. B

Can you post here that you set the brightness to the lowest and set the refresh rate to 144hz and test it via UFO Test and displayhz.com and take a screenshot.
  11. B

Mine is not working so weird. Idk whats the problem