Recent content by blinkin

1. B

Post Issues with the battery life :(

First day with pixel 5 and I'm amazed. It's much more fluent than s21, camera and videos are great, all the day with 5g volte and battery is great so far.
  2. B

After over 2 months with this phone I'm replacing it for a pixel 5. Just released dxomark review confirms my impressions about the pictures and video capabilities - i wanted an upgrade from P30 pro but it's not the case. I tried a lot improving my battery but still it's never over 4h. If I...
  3. B

I'm pretty sure some people here had similar issue with volte... I guess calling my provider for help won't fix anything? Volte was working fine with my p30 pro...
  4. B

I didn't notice any major changes 😞 with 4g without volte most of the day on WiFi it's max 4h sot. I think I wouldn't be complaining with 4h sot if that would be with volte...
  5. B

Only the extended version is paid which includes the debloat wizard. Google "XDA ADB app control"
  6. B

Thanks for the tip. I've just uninstalled 55 apps recommended by the "medium" setting. Let's see if it helps.
  7. B

Which cleaning level did you go for?
  8. B

That's great. Any recommendations on how and what to debloat?
  9. B

Cool. This was not the case before the patch? Did you have any issues with battery at all before?
  10. B

What's Hz mod? Volte on?
  11. B

20% on S21
  12. B

Nope volte still sucks
  13. B

Yesterday in 4g without volte I had better results than before, still not super great but I had 40% in the evening with 2h sot I enabled volte and I think it's worse but I'll update in the evening
  14. B

March update just arrived. Any first impressions?
  15. B

Thanks a lot and keep us updated. I'm most probably not gonna waste any more time trying to fix this. If I buy a flagship phone, I just want it to work as intended and not disable functionality that I paid for.