Recent content by BlizzardX

1. B

Post [APP] Pro Wear Calendar

So looks like setting the complication click action to default does this! No more meetings today so will check this out tomorrow!
  2. B

Post [APP] Pro Wear Calendar

Hi Is it possible for the complication option 'next event' to have the ability to hide events in the past like the complication option 'calendar shortcut' can if set in the main options on the phone app? At the moment if I press the next event complication it shows all events and starts from...
  3. B

Post [APP] Button Mapper - Customize your hardware buttons

Yep this has worked! Very much appreciate the help and the awesome software!
  4. B

Ah so its the same script no matter which revision of keycode I'm attempting to use? Cool, I found the codes yesterday but didn't want to run it as I wasn't sure if there was a different script for the rev2 approach.
  5. B

Ok so I can ADB in to the TV via the LAN connection but unfortunatley your button mapper tool is expecting a USB connection which I cannot do... Is there any other way around this? ---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ---------- I could probably adb the...
  6. B

Thanks Flar2; do you know what the certain situations maybe? Being a TV rather than phone it will have different querks no doubt but this seems to be the best way I''m going to be able to get the remote to be more adaptable. Looks like I can do debug via wifi, presume this won't cause an issue...
  7. B

Hi I've just purchased a Sony 55X9500G Bravia TV (New Zealand model so might have a different code in other parts of the world). Its running Android TV 9 and I've just installed button mapper in an attempt to remap a couple of Sony specific buttons on the remote such as 'Guide' and 'TV' to...