Recent content by bluefirebird

1. bluefirebird

Post [TOOL][UTILITY] Carliv Image Kitchen for Android - unpack/repack boot-recovery

My tool won't help you for non-standard samsung boot images. You need something custom like degas-unpackbootimg or other made specific for those images. If you search the xda you will find them.
  2. bluefirebird

Post [TOOL][UTILITY] Carliv Image Kitchen for Android - unpack/repack boot-recovery

This was already discussed on some posts in this thread. It matters where you get the kitchen from, how you unpacked it and what windows you use. Anyway your problem is at your end.
  3. bluefirebird

Post AUTO Materialised TWRP Maker [TOOL][New-Build]

So, you ask for donations and thanks, also you claim you can do whatever you want with "your" tool's download links but you don't have the minimal common sense to give credit to the people that actually created the tools you use. I see in your tools folder a lot of executables from osmosis and...
  4. bluefirebird

This is just a short break. Things are not well yet. I don't know if I will return here again. Take care ... all of you!
  5. bluefirebird

All sources are on my github (still named carliv).
  6. bluefirebird

Post [RECOVERY] Carliv Touch Recovery v5.7 and v6.6

If you still build with partial source repo, then you're missing /system/vold folder: this one.
  7. bluefirebird

That looks like the bin folder can't be added in PATH for that session as it suppose to be, and how it works for all other people. That is a problem with your windows but I'm not an windows expert to tell you how to fix it.
  8. bluefirebird

Just copy-paste this "How to remove the mtk header " in google or here in the search field (top right corner).
  9. bluefirebird

That Config.in should be generated by a script but maybe the permissions are messed up in your cloned version. Anyway if you want to add it manually use this: https://github.com/omnirom/android_external_busybox/blob/android-6.0/Config.in.
  10. bluefirebird

Your images aren't regular, they have mtk header but isn't a regular mtk header. You need to split the image manually and to remove the header manually with dd commands, or try michfood's tool.
  11. bluefirebird

Hi. I guess you downloaded a zip from github. Don't do that. Do a clone repo and the problem will be solved.
  12. bluefirebird

No, it is in QCOMM section with no differentiate lollipop or marshmallow because there are only two devices.
  13. bluefirebird

I personally didn't tried that way - I'm using full repo sources, but I'm sure it will work (this is the way mtk leaked sources work, because they don't use repo). Only thing that has to be taken carefully is the method to unpack since this can break some symlinks and permissions (try to use tar...
  14. bluefirebird

Post TWRP Flags for BoardConfig.mk

Are you sure it needs the mtk header? If the BoardConfig is right then this it is a qualcomm device and the mtk header is out of place. BOARD_KERNEL_CMDLINE := console=null androidboot.hardware=qcom... Also I never saw a mtk device with dt.img. My advice: get rid of mtk stuffs for this device...
  15. bluefirebird

Well, it is something I wanted to do for a long time but only now I thought it's the right time. I know there will be some adjusting time for those that know me as carliv but in the end I think it will be ok. When I was a kid I saw an animation movie (japanese) "Phoenix 2772" and I liked that...