• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by blueIBI

1. blueIBI

Post [TOOL] Huawei Update Extractor [UPDATED: v0.9.9.5] | OPEN-SOURCE LIBRARY

rename this extractor .app again into a zip and extract again.. then it should give you the right .app file.. good luck Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI CRR-L09 mit Tapatalk
  2. blueIBI

Post Factory reset and unroot trouble

hi.. search for how to replace the recovery.. i think that you have a custom recovery, which leads to the mentioned symptomatics.. so you need to get a full Firmware for your p7 (be aware of the version!) after that get the update extractor tool here in the forum.. all other steps on how to get...
  3. blueIBI

Post Huawei P7 Keeps restarting and/or Turning Off Randomly

hi.. this sounds like the battery is going to be at its end.. get a new battery and replace it.. had similar problem with my mate s and after replacing the battery it works like a charm.. good luck Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI CRR-L09 mit Tapatalk
  4. blueIBI

Post help! no ROM after system wipe on TWRP

easiest way is to flash the boot.img and recovery.img of a full firmware for the crr-l09.. i think the last full firmware is the b36x with c432.. after flashing (through adb) the img you can install the full firmware by 3button method (search around the forum, it is described very often how to...
  5. blueIBI

Post bootloop p7 only entering twrp

if i do a complete wipe on all partitions and start it up in recovery mode or fast / rescue mode will it then automaticly start with the update.app and reinstall the Phone os itself? since you have twrp still as recovery you can't flash stock update.app.. the update.app file should be around...
  6. blueIBI

you need to install adb drivers.. there should be universal ones around the internet ;) after that search for adb commands and then it should no big deal to get along ;) Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI CRR-L09 mit Tapatalk
  7. blueIBI

hi.. so you can still enter twrp..you might boot into fastboot mode.. from there you should be able to flash boot.img and recovery.img from a full update.app (best from the one you want to install - i'm not on actual firmware because i don 't have this phone anymore - but you should find a full...
  8. blueIBI

Post reflash B370?

maybe if you force update by 3-button method.. don't forget the backup.. that is just an idea..i don't know if this will work.. Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI CRR-L09 mit Tapatalk
  9. blueIBI

Post Busybox

puh, i dont know if there is a way to root without pc.. (i wouldnt do it without pc).. maybe there are ways to do it (also use search to find).. Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI CRR-L09 mit Tapatalk
  10. blueIBI

Post Busybox

for busybox you need to be rooted.. search around the forum on how to root the ascend p7.. Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI CRR-L09 mit Tapatalk
  11. blueIBI

Post please help!!

hi, you need to go back to stock revovery, not twrp, if you want to install the huawei firmware.. if you have a custom rom, then you can stay with twrp.. it is normally always the same with huawei devives: flash stock boot.img and recovery.img of the firmware you want to install (it has to be...
  12. blueIBI

Post Self bricked with bootloader

your bootloader os locked.. that is why you fail flashing.. you have to unlock the bootloader first (use search).. Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI CRR-L09 mit Tapatalk
  13. blueIBI

Post Mate S runs very slow

ok.. so try to get the c432b361 update for mate s (this is the newest firmware in europe for this device actually).. make the update as usual (make a backup), after that make a factory reset and just restore what you really need.. another thing i can imagine is that you use the function to...
  14. blueIBI

Post Failed to root "FAILED (remote: Command not allowed)", any help ?

unfortunately there is no other way.. if you are licky you can try the "U" method.. search around the forum how to do this.. Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI CRR-L09 mit Tapatalk
  15. blueIBI

Post Mate S runs very slow

did you perform a wipe after the update? after that it should run smooth.. which version do you have now? Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI CRR-L09 mit Tapatalk